Prophetic Word: When You Paddle With God's Strength You Will Overcome Raging Waves

This is for someone luuv-lehz. When I was on my kayak on the water, suddenly there were much bigger waves & it got harder & harder 2 paddle against the current & took so much strength. And the Holy Spirit gave me the words this is what happens when u try 2 do things on own strength. I heard in the spirit paddling raging waves still unwavering faith. James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. This is what happens when u try 2 do things your own way, your own strength. Then I heard in the spirit Rest in me beloved and you can paddle those big gigantic waves. Come on somebody. Rest in me and you will have more than enough strength. Thanku Holy Spirit. Don't rely in your own strength Luuvlehz. Keep Trusting Jesus & paddling with unwavering faith. Keep going no matter how big the waves. Keep going now matter what waves or storms you face. There is coming new winds of change. Keep paddling & running the race. Cuz God is about 2 reward you baby & take you and elevate & create supernatural waves of change.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡ 

Aug 31/22

Comments

Popular Posts