Prophetic Word: WARNING TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!

 You would not believe how hard the devil satan was causing problems before I published this,trying to stop me. God makes no mistakes. If you're reading this, if you're seeing this, please heed the warnings!! Hear me by the spirit of God, something is coming!! It feels like a quickening in my spirit. Time is up. Get your life right with God, yes there is a God & His Name is Jesus!! repent from your sins turn from your wicked ways and call on King Jesus & get saved because he is coming back for a small group of ppl obedient who love him & are waiting 4 Him aka Rapture/ God's elect/ Bride of Jesus. And then the scariest time on earth the 7 yr great Tribulation and torment NWO Rapture Great Tribulation Antichrist MOTB. Don't wait another day baby. Read John 10:10. Theres a real devil to kill steal and destroy. If you are one of the millions of ppl who see this. This is your sign and confirmation that God is trying to reach u beautifulz. I love you with the love of Jesus and If you don't know Jesus, this is your moment 2 accept Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior today, dont choose hell Luuvlehz dont reject this chance & regret it on judgement day. I wanna spend eternity with all of u one day & if u do accept Jesus & want 2 be saved. I prophesy God would also reveal Himself to you in a mighty powerful way. And I decree & declare that your eyes will be spiritually opened and you will be saved in Jesus Name.

Romans 10:13 | John 3:16
Ephesians 2:8-9| Jeremiah29:13
Say: I Recieve this in Jesus Name
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Dec10/22

Comments

Popular Posts