Prophetic Word: I Am Giving You A New Spirit & New Heart Of Flesh & I Am Giving You A Package That Will Take You 2 Your Next Level & Dimension
This is more confirmation for someone my friend. God Is my witness. I saw a FedEx truck yesterday and 2 FedEx trucks in one day again today and I heard once again the spirit of the Lord say beloved it is still on its way and its getting closer each day.[Matthew21:22] And then I saw another ambulance today like I did yesterday except this one had its flashing lights on the hwy. And when I saw the ambulance, I heard in the spirit I am giving you a new heart of flesh I am taking the stony heart out in the body of Christ from all of the dissapointments, bitterness and hardness giving them a new spirit. [Ezekiel36:26] The painful package was for a purpose but after it comes the harvest joyful package.[Psalm126] So I don't know who this word is for baby but you better get ready. Because if you're one of the few that is waiting for a new spirit and heart of flesh or just waiting 4 a harvest package, its coming swiftly and this next breakthrough package will transform your life and take you to your next level [2Cor3:18] & dimension, going from glory 2 glory.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment