Prophetic Word: Beloved I Am Giving You A Crown Of Life & Beauty 4 Ashes & U Will B Like An Ever Flowing Spring & Well Watered Garden

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved but I saw a woman silhouette of a crown being put on her head so I waited for confirmation and then I was hearing almost like a waterfall sound in the spirit and as I pressed in suddenly I felt water coming out of my stomach in the spirit. A strange feeling because this was happening in the spirtual realm just water pouring out like a water fountain I can't explain or describe it. Almost felt like when my water broke yrs ago when I had kids but I was feeling this out of my stomach in the spirit water gushing out so I waited for confirmation and then my Bible randomly landed 2 Isaiah 58:11 You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring beloved. And then as further confirmation I was seeing an image in the spirit of Celine Dion holding a baby and it said celebration of new life and miracle on this image. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Somebody here is going 2 a new level in their purpose others are becoming born again. And birthing a new purpose. Crowns represent crowning a new birth whoo!! when a baby comes into the world its crowning at the birth canal it's getting ready 2 be born beloved. And the water gushing out was a representation of the crowning getting ready 2 happen. My God speak Holy Spirit. The crowning is when you are fully dilated. This calls for celebration. The new birth is stepping into your purpose but it's also transition. God has been growing you during the pregnant season isolated like a uterus alone in the secret places but now the time has come speak Holy Spirit out of hiding out of the mountain out of the wilderness out of the uterus. Mm it's time beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit home stretch. The last part of a process coming to completion. The final push til delivery and you can breathe again.  The crown of life is being put on your head as the testing is over now comes stepping into your rightful position just like Esther beloved. The water is breaking the crowning begins. Im seeing in the spirit when I had my oldest my membranes ruptured and water broke without knowing it thankyou Holy Spirit but this rupture is going 2 be a pouring out when you least expect it. The day before your biggest breakthrough feels like any ordinary day beloved and then contractions, like any other day and then crowning begins, like any other day and then shakings and doors open. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. mm like the shift I saw in the spirit. The crowning has already started. Whoo!! I'm hearing Daniel 2:21 in the spirit and life more abundant & I prophesy over you God is crowning your year with his goodness and you will taste and see that the Lord is good and eat in this changing season as He prepares a table in the presence of your enemies in the name of Jesus. There will be removal of fallen leaders and new leaders are rising thus saith the Lord vashtis are being removed and Esther's are rising for such a time as this. Saul's are being removed and David's are becoming king in their rightful position. After you have suffered a while from thoze contractions speak Holy Spirit from those painful situations, from those setbacks and delays causing hope deffered and dissapointments, I prophesy then God will establish you and perfect you lavish you with jewels and new garments in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost it's time to come out of the grave clothes and put on new garments. Garments of praise beloved. You can't sew on old pieces of fabric 2 new garments that's a word for someone you can't have old mindsets and old habits for where you're going nexted and reaching for elevation going to new dimensions. You cannot mix old and new wineskins. I'm hearing royal diadem you're the jewel in my crown in the spirit. I don't know who this is for baby but you are in the crowning stages passing the test and I prophesy now you'll recieve the crown of life and new garments and crown of beauty instead of ashes and you will be like an ever-flowing spring like a well-watered garden producing good fruits of the spirit. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Isaiah62:3 | 2Cor3:18 | Daniel2:21 | Isaiah61:3 | Psalm34:8 | 2Cor5:17 | Phill1:6 | Isaiah58:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡ 

April26-29/24

Comments

Popular Posts