Prophetic Word: Beloved I Am Shaking Everything That Needs 2 B Shaken 2 Loose The Chains & Break The Shackles Off Your Feet So U Can Dance Again

Heyyy my luuvs. I have many words 2 prophsey & release yet so dont miss them because I repinn them in more than one board beloved. Scroll down & go back & recieve those words if you're spirit led & always test the spirit. I don't know who this word is 4 baby but I gotta be obedient prophesy & release it. At first I saw Aladdin in a dungeon in the spirit in chains & I felt this heaviness in the spirit so I knew I was seeing by feeling what someone is feeling & thinking and this person feels very chained restricted & unfulfilled in this prison mindset situation. So I waited 2 see if there were more details & confirmation & then my Bible randomly landed 2 Haggai2:1 & This is what the Lord Almighty says: In a little while I will once more shake the heavens & the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord Almighty beloved. But I still wasn't released 2 release it & so I waited for further confirmation & then I saw a bedazzled sparkly microphone in the spirit and as I pressed in I saw myself in the spirit dancing and spinning in circles & singing 2 a song in the spirit I never heard b4 but voice sounded familiar & I was seeing a vision of Mandisa b4 her passing holding a bedazzled pink microphone dancing & the song is called shackles [praise you] & this is the first time hearing it & then I came back & the vision ended & I loved it & Holy Spirit knows I really love 2 dance & sing & love that kind of soulful music so I quickly added it 2 my spiritual warfare Playlist. Yess baby I said warfare Playlist lol & I love it. Yes I'm weird like that becuz I'm in this world not of it. & Holy Spirit is leading me 2 create that warfare Playlist also on pinterest. no no no I see a spirit of criticism & offense really cuz of upbeat music. Baby careful who u put your mouth on cuz yes Mandisa was truly annointed & u dont know who really is. That's a word 4 someone. I saw it in the spirit & I bind & break that religious spirit off u now in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost do not put him in a box how u think Christian music should be a certain way & limit him. That's a word 4 someone becuz I'm just flowing with Holy Spirit & prophetic annointing is exposing what's hidden in the darkness. Anyway back 2 the word beloved. So I looked up the lyrics. The lyrics are further confirmation that someone is going thru warfare attacks in mindset. Spiritual warfare right & left. Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance I just want 2 praise u I just want 2 praise u so your hands are tied or atleast it feels like it. You broke the chains now I can lift my hands & I'm gonna praise u I'm gonna praise u then says you've been down so long going thru trials & bound in every kind of way beloved. So I was going 2 release it but Holy Spirit wouldn't let me yet, & then the next day I woke up between the realms hearing this song in the spirit & then when I was up I said outloud speak 2 me Holy Spirit & when my Bible opened it randomly landed 2 the exact same scripture as b4 the other day beloved 2 Haggai2:1 once again & This is what the Lord Almighty says: In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea & the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, & I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord Almighty beloved. I got chills when I saw this & read it again. & then I saw the word spelled out in capital letters "HOPE DEFFERED" in an open vision in the spirit. So whoever this word is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved I prophesy over u God is going 2 break off the spirit of hope deffered & shake your personal life everything in it that is not of Him, remove what needs removing 4 His perfect will 2 be done & bring 2 you what is needed, & bring 2 you what He promised in the name of Jesus as well as shaking the nations & earth & heavens. I don't know what chains u are in or have been in or what the circumstance is but it's not God's will 2 be shackled like u can't move or dance or sing becuz u bound from this & I prophesy over you the chains are breaking becuz whom the son sets free is free indeed in the name of Jesus. I'm I'm seeing ice age continental drift in the spirit. My God speak Holy Spirit the shift the earth is shifting everything is moving, your life will shift. This word could connect 2 shakings & life trajectory changes. Becuz the mammoths had 2 find a new home becuz of this shaking beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost & I prophesy a great shaking is getting ready 2 happen like Paul & Silas the earthquake shaking the prison & u will be loosed from the chains, deliverance & set free in the name of Jesus. For whomever can recieve this the prophet has a prophetic instruction. Whoever feels spirit led. Mm im seeing things in the spirit. Get up & lift your hands 2 the most High & start thanking, rejoicing & praising Him. Thank Him 4 the new car, new house, the new job, elevation, thank Him 4 promotion. Thank Him 4 your financial breakthrough & vindication. Thank Him 4 blessings & rewards 4 diligently seeking him. I heard that Holy Ghost thank Him in advance 4 your kingdom marriage promise becuz they are coming beloved. Thank him 4 life more abundant. Thank Him 4 loosening the chains & deliverance. Thank Him 4 opportunities & new doors getting ready 2 open. That is your prophetic instruction when u pray don't ask your daddy 4 anything just praise Him for 7 minutes straight 7 minutes, praise him 7 minutes a day each day this whole week in the secret places & I prophesy God will move on your behalf 4 you, help you in area needed & something will happen in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but God is shaking everything that needs 2 be shaken 2 loose the chains & break the shackles off your feet so you can dance again. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Haggai2:6 | Psalm121 | Acts16:26 | Matt19:26 | Heb11:6 | John4:23 | John8:36

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April26-29/24 

Comments

Popular Posts