Prophetic Word: I Am The Definition Of You Beloved Because I Am Within, Don't Throw Away Your Confidence & You'll Be Richly Rewarded

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word I was going 2 release first & publish & again many words yet but this is kindaaa like part 2 being released first I just recieved & it's shorter & connected. I was hearing this song by Mandisa definition of me playing in the spirit. & again some ppl will be offended when they hear it becuz I see it in the spirit, they have a pharisacle religious spirit but again God was using her greatly & she was highly annointed before He took her home & he's been showing me her in the spirit. & God will use anything 2 speak or bring someone home 2 him even If it's a rap song the religious have a problem with. I said it. I heard that Holy Ghost Everything they do is for show & on their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with scripture verses & they worship me with their lips but their heart is far from me beloved. Mm Again Holy Spirit has been nudging me 2 also create a spiritual warfare Playlist on pinterest. Like my other private spirtual warfare playlist. Songs 2 play & dance & sing 2 when you're going thru hell beloved & it gives you strength for perseverance. I will try 2 post all of them. If you have a problem with it, take it up with the most High becuz every artist I listen 2 is annointed and God will show you Himself if you don't believe me as his prophet. Speak Holy Spirit. I want the one you can't see 2 be the definition of me is what I heard in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. When you have Holy Spirit & you are annointed & his, there's no one like you & there never will be beloved. You are unique and fearfully & wonderfully made & created in His image & I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus a unrecognizable transformation within that will show and you'll glow on the outside appearance and you'll be transformed by the renewing of your mind walking in confidence in the name of Jesus. You are royalty so dont settle 4 less. That's a word for someone. Your daddy wants the best 4 his baby & wants you 2 be bold & confident & remember who you are. I heard that Holy Ghost like lion king, don't be gaslighted out of your rightful position because of a past or false accusations mm I prophesy you are a new creation and your sins are in God's sea of forgetfulness in the name of Jesus & there is no condemnation so do not throw away your confidence 4 it will be richly rewarded. I don't know who this is for baby but Jesus is the definition of who you are because He is within, not worldy opinions & pharisees who are religious. You are light of the world so walk in confidence. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Matt5:14-16 | Hebrews10:35-36 | 1Peter2:9 | Zech2:8 | 1Chron16:22 | 1John4:4 | John:1-5 | Romans8:1 | Romans12:2 | Matt23:5 | Gen1:27

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April29/24

Comments

Popular Posts