Prophetic Word: The Promise Still Stands Beloved, The Countdown Is On & 3-2-1 ts Still Coming Yet

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a rhema kingdom marriage word I need 2 prophesy & release beloved but always test the spirit. I was on the road April22/24 & I heard in the spirit write down the numbers as I order your steps. This word is connected 2 the ones of the plates I saw that said 913 chat love confessions & 913 you'll dream again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. The first licence plate I saw was 2857 & it means 2 seal & your kingdom marriage is sealed with the blood of Jesus & protected. Then I saw 540 which means believe: faithful so the Lord is saying its still coming He is faithful 2 do what He said & promised & Hes also letting you know your kingdom wife/ kingdom husband is faithful & only has eyes 4 you committed. Then I saw the plate 321 & as I saw this I laughed in the spirit because I said 321 out loud when I saw it & then I heard ..and the countdown is on in the spirit after I said it. So Holy Spirit made me laugh at that moment. Then I saw 953 which means 2 cross over & then I saw 212 which means a wheel; full circle so you're meeting soon again & then I saw 528 which means meet face 2 face; encounter; meet again. My God speak Holy Spirit. God is not playing, are you ready 4 her/him. Then I saw 913 again which means lightening so it's going 2 be quick. & then I saw plate 614 again like last trip which means hidden; keep secret. Then I saw the plate 680 which means 2 touch; 2 join again. I prophesy God will bring you 2 together again in the name of Jesus. Then 340 anakainizō 2 renew, you're both ready & a new creation. Then I saw 213, 312 and 321 & 213 means be close, hurry, make haste, hasten. 312 means show; speak; tell. So those love confessions are coming tell all no secrets;) the Father is serious beloved its coming quick, be ready 4 them. And 321 means depart, loose, bring again. Then I saw 632 vow binding bond beloved again its sealed in the spirit. It's you or no one else beloved. Then I saw 2 FedEx trucks on the road which means gifts deliveries & packages. I'm hearing in the spirit I am delivering the woman 2 him. Then I saw 373 which means completing a process. So prep is coming 2 an end. Then I saw 469 which means reward. You're being rewarded with them 4 preparing & meaning business with the Father & diligently seeking Him. Then I saw plate 456 which means to rebuild or build & at first I thought ok referring 2 relationship? But then I saw licence plates 300 Amon which means builder then 508 2nd floor of a building; balcony & 740 means bread provision. So you're building not buying and take it back 2 Him for further confirmation. I heard that Holy Ghost, God is giving you the $ 4 it. Then I saw 401 outpouring excess overflow a pouring out & then 190 follow or reach so they are following God's instructions & being obedient then I saw 600 meaning restore again, where u left off beloved. Then I saw 805 means safe & 55 means purely sincerely; honest with pure motives so your Abba daddy says you can trust her/him. Then 879 which means 2 become awake, so your promise is sleeping & about 2 be awakened & manifested I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 21 which means glad rejoice to jump for joy; which you will do because of the soul knit love spiritual connection. Then I saw plate 525 which means release beloved. I prophesy no more delay it'll be quick reunion in the name of Jesus. And then I saw 913 again then I saw a ring of fire around my vehicle in the spirit flaming swords and ring of fire protection which represents your kingdom marriage is protected and sealed with the blood of Jesus. Then 32 whoch means an angel or messenger & 667 bring or carry away so I prophesy an angel of the Lord is coming on the scene 2 minister and bring you together protected in the name of Jesus. Then my air fryer when I was making my kids quick chicken nuggets, I heard it again in the spirit the countdown is on beloved. Then my Bible landed to Mark 6:53 crossing which was confirmation. I was going 2 release it but there was still more and then I saw 321 today again & now I know why I wasn't suppose to release it yet. 321 are you ready beloved. I'm feeling in the spirit this adrenaline like a bottle being shaken getting ready to explode with happiness. Lol this is what It feels like what I'm feeling in the spirit so whoever this word is for beloved someone is getting anxious and excited. But the Father wants you 2 beloved because you deserve this true love waiting so long 4 it. I don't know who this is for baby but be ready because the countdown is on and there's not much time left, the Father knows you're excited but He is giving you both extra time 2 pull everything together before it manifests but yes the promise still stands no matter how long it takes and 3-2-1 its still coming yet. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Matt25:1-13 | Phill1:6 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | 1Chron4:10 | Isa1:19 | Philemon1:12,15 | John14:3 | Gen2:21,22,23 | Mark10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Mark10:9 | Gen2:21,22,23 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
April22-25/24

Comments

Popular Posts