Prophetic Word: Supernatural Strength Is Coming Upon You Beloved, I Will Restore You 4 My Glory & Raise You Up Again

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw 555 and then I heard look it up in the spirit and it means strength so I waited for confirmation and then I saw an eagle flying high above mountains in the spirit and my Bible randomly landed to Phill4:13 beloved as further confirmation. Mountains can represent spiritual elevation. The mountain was also a meeting place in Exodus with God and Moses. And the mountain is where Elijah fled 2 when Jezebel threatened him. The eagle represents you will rise again but currently you need strength for whatever you're going through or whatever that is. It could be a Jezebel spirit at work or in your environment demonic oppression. It could be God saying I miss you, come 2 the mountain, rest, sit in my presence. Whoever this word is for baby recieve this. You have been tired and going through some silent battles you don't talk about and you're feeling it. And if this resonates in your spirit and you think I'm talking 2 you beloved than lift one hand 2 heaven and the other hand towards me thru the screen, pull on the annointing and recieve this in the name of Jesus. I just release annointing for strength and vitality 2 revitalize you again. I release the healing balm of Gilead. I call you healthy, strong & supernaturally restored and renewed again. I command every bone in your body, every sore muscle and even your heart and mind 2 come into complete kingdom order in the name of Jesus. Even now im seeing bones and muscles in your body in the spirit and the inflamation is going down & vanishing and the muscles the swollenness is going down so this may be spiritual warfare work or stress related or opression. I'm also seeing peace saturate your mind & I prophesy over you by Jesus' stripes your body heart & mind is healed in the name of Jesus. I rebuke and bind every evil spirit in the name of Jesus that has been oppressing you and trying 2 make you tired or stressed or cause chaos. That's over beloved. Speak Holy Spirit. I declare the victory is already won and the enemy is defeated and the long season of spiritual warfare is not permitted 2 go and on & its coming 2 an end. This is your comeback season & I decree & declare as you submit 2 God, resist the devil, he will flee in the name of Jesus. It is written. 2 give you that break 2 bounce back that is much needed. Just like Satan left Jesus and the angels ministered 2 him, I prophesy over you angels will come & minister 2 you beloved & you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Keep going 555 is confirmation that a supernatural strength is coming upon you 2 pull through whatever the enemy has been using 2 try 2 slow you down 2 try 2 break you before your next breakthrough beloved. Stay close 2 Him. And I prophesy God will come through for you and you will not be dissapointed and you will mount up like wings of eagles again with renewed strength and restoration raising you up again in the name of Jesus. You will run and not be weary and walk and not faint beloved. There is annointing right here right now for strength and healing beloved if you have the faith 2 recieve it but whoever this word is for baby you must have faith because I saw the bones and muscles already coming into kingdom order and less inflamation in the spirit. Keep believing and touch the hem of His garment that's a word for someone reach out 2 Him and I prophesy breakthroughs and shouts of joy are coming soon in the name of Jesus. Don't forget 2 praise and thank Him. And I just give God alone all the glory for touching your body & mind and raising you up again. I don't know who this is for baby but you're about 2 soar like an eagle again and God is going 2 surprise you yet and there's coming a restoration you won't see coming and it'll hit you like a ton of bricks lol and you'll know your season has shifted. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Isaiah40:31 | Phill4:13 | Isaiah53:5 | Phill1:6 | Joel2:25 | Prov6:31 | Matt15:26 | Eph2:6 | Eph6:11-12 | Jer30:17 | Matt4:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April26-27/24


Comments

Popular Posts