Prophetic Word: Beloved If You Really Want Your Rib/Adam, Dont Be Apathetic But Wrestle & Contend 4 The Promise With Enthusiasm & Boldness

Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick short and sweet rhema prophetic word of instruction 2 all of you beloved who are waiting & prepping for kingdom marriage. & there'll be more small ones yet. If you knew the spiritual warfare in the realm coming up against me getting this out & published. Sheesh the devil dont like it. The Holy Spirit is showing me alot of you in the spirit, tiredness & going through spiritual warfare & some days are harder 2 pray even and you're weary believing 4 it. But God is saying ask me 2 help you pray and rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus because he's trying 2 silence you or make you apathetic. Im hearing apathetic for someone in the spirit. It means showing or feeling no concern, interest, or enthusiasm. But God is saying I want you 2 want your promise I promised and pray like you really want it. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing in the spirit when Jacob wrestled with the Lord & would not let go til God blessed him til he got it. Close your eyes & imagine standing 2 feet away from her/him looking into their eyes prolonged eye contact, face 2 face and everything else fades away. Its coming beloved. Keep imagining being with them if it helps persevere because you're getting closer 2 them in the spirit & soom reunited. Do not get weary in well doing baby contend for it!! Get aggressive. Pray with enthusiasm, authority and boldness like you really want it!! Do you really want her/him, do you really want 2 see her/him do you want 2 hold her/him than this week show the Lord how bad when you pray & talk 2 him and don't forget 2 always come into his gates with thanksgiving and thank Him for the blessings, promises and your kingdom marriage promise that in the name of Jesus I prophesy is still coming yet. I release the Isa40:31 annointing for strength 2 keep praying fasting believing, contending 4 it with renewed strength in the name of Jesus. I'm releasing another word yet for some of u its the final stages by what I saw in the spirit & when it happens give God all the glory & don't forget Him. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus

Gen32:24-28 | Deut8:1,18 | Gen2:22,23 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Num23:19 | Jer1:12 | Isa55:11 | Heb11:1,6 | Matt19:26 | Exo14:14 | Ps37:4 | Eph6:11-12 | Ps84:11 | Prov6:31 | John10:10

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June21/24

Comments

Popular Posts