Prophetic Word: You Melt Their Heart 2 The Ground Beloved, Like Overflow They Are Bleeding Love Excessive

 Heyyy my luuvs. Y'all when I say there are downloads with words 2 release & prophesy wow its like Amos 9:13 one after the other so fast my head spins lol or swims. There really has been a shift. I have never recieved so many at once in hour time frames and I need grace 2 finish all of them being a full time mom and dropping everything 2 release one after the other out of obedience. I just prophesied & released a kingdom marriage word when the Lord says, Don't Ignore your feelings for them, love is about 2 awaken so this word is connected. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Ok so I saw someone in the spirit that had a small cut wound scrape on their knee on gravel knee bended that was bleeding but what caught my attention in the realm at that moment was the flow of it, the bleeding was excessive and they were pressing down hard on it trying 2 stop the bleeding but it wouldn't stop in the spirit. It just kept soaking through the kleenex and then I came back waiting 4 confirmation. Excessive means beyond what is typical or normal or when something is excessive, there's way too much of it; going beyond a normal limit and then out of nowhere I was hearing bleeding love playing in the spirit by Leona Lewis. So beloved your person is feeling this overflow of love that cant stop like the bleeding I saw in the spirit. Both of you are feeling this. It just keeps going and going beloved. Now 4 The lyrics. Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. So your person has been hurt from counterfeits but God healed the pain & worked it 4 their good connected 2 purpose. Then it says.Time starts to pass, before you know it, you're frozen, ooh But something happened for the very first time with you. My heart melts into the ground, found something true. And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy, oh. ...So since you both met and talked and were in a relationship even though it was more friends. They felt something with you they never felt with them. They didn't tell you this yet. But there were feelings hidden & there was this deep love spiritual connection and they were falling for you the more you talked 2 them. But they didn't know you were theirs back then & already one flesh. Then it says. But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth. So there have been ppl trying 2 influence them 2 go down a different path but God revealed you 2 them & now they are waiting in faithfulness. My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love. I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love. You cut me open... they were trying 2 close the vein repressing feelings but you keep it open and the bleeding love 4 you just gushes out and they can't stop it. So the cut in the spiritual realm I saw open and the bleeding was excessive. They are bleeding love and it overflows so much it overwhelms them. Then the lyric says. Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud. Their piercing sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt. Yet I know that their goal is to keep me from falling, hey, oh ..whose they?? The kingdom of darkness trying 2 prevent you from falling into alignment 2 put fear, unbelief & doubt in your head is that really what God said. Typical just like Satan did 2 eve in the garden of eden. But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace. And in this world of loneliness, I see your face. Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy. So even when there out at work on the road or any place , you're all they think about & they see your face. All they have 2 do is look at your face and it keeps them going like a warm embrace. So whoever needed this word of affirmation. They love you and they really want their person. You are like home 2 them. And they can't explain what's going on with them even though ppl know something is off & changed in them not knowing it was a supernatural transformation. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I dont know who this is 4 baby but your God ordained person is in love with you as much as you are with them and you melt their heart 2 the ground bleeding love so excessive. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Song of Songs2:16 | SongofSongs4 |SongofSongs6:2 | Gen2:22,23 | Ma10:9 | Gen29:11,18,20  Ecc4:9-12 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June21/24

Comments

Popular Posts