Prophetic Word: Trust The Process, Stay In Position, Your Baby Is Coming Beloved, I Am Sending Your Wife Or Husband Back 2 You Earlier Than Expected

    Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word that connects with i'm not in a rush trust the process prophesied July25/24 recent and July17/24 your queen is coming love is electric. Test the spirit. Take it back 2 your daddy beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. So I ordered two seperate things from Amazon and the first item only took 3 days instead of 7 and I thought that was unusual but then when I ordered the 2nd item, it came the very next day sooner than expected and I was like shocked ok dad you got my attention so I waited for more confirmation and then I saw an Ashley furniture commercial that interrupted a video and it said next day delivery so I knew this was a word for someone beloved. And then I saw licence plate 737 which translates 2 arti and it means just now; this day [hour]; hence forth. So God is getting ready 2 surprise his children when they least expect, it's coming sooner than you expected. I thought I was losing it lol and questioned if I heard the ad correct because I had never seen it before & it was short and quick like seconds and then I saw it again in the spirit ok daddy I got it. Lol the father has a sense of humor beloved because Holy Spirit knew I questioned if I heard that correct because it was kind of muffled from my sound nor loud enough but when I turned my sound up the ad finished. And he made sure I got it so I release this word for who needs it. And then before I ordered things on Amazon, I recieved a surprise gift from Holy Spirit another cat that God ordained because its not even possible the way it happened, I was obedient filled out the adoption submission form when Holy Spirit nudged me 2 do it, when I saw her sent it in and they called me back that same day and said she's yours go get her but it was supernatural the way it did. Somebody needs this. Trust God beloved. Her name is Lilac but me and my kids call her Lilly and both of my cats Cuddles and Lilly both have hearts on them. Cuddles was a reward for obedience and so was Lilly beloved. 4 hearts on her 1 on him and 5 means grace beloved which was pretty special when I noticed them. Perfectly well behaved couldn't ask for better cats and already fixed. But I said all that 2 say this. She was a surprise both of them and I got her earlier than expected. The Amazon packages shocked me beloved. So I waited 2 see if there was more confirmation and then I heard in the spirit the baby is coming early as I saw a mother go into labor 3 weeks before her due date in the spirit, on a blue ball and she kept saying the baby is coming the baby is coming and then I came back and I noticed my NIV Bible, my oldest was reading it when it's usually with my other Bibles but when I saw it I heard open it and I was in the middle of laundry and cleaning and throwing stuff out so I was like ok dad dropped what I was doing & opened it and it randomly landed 2 Philemon1:12,15 where the Lord says I am sending him back to you, and with him comes my own heart. It seems you lost Onesimus for a little while so that you could have him back forever. Sending him or her depends who is reading this. So God is saying whoever this word is for beloved. You lost her/him for a temporary seperation but He/she is coming back earlier than expected. They are coming back ready 2 love on you with the Father's heart back forever beloved. Delivery!! Licence plate 737 means "just now" confirmation. So God's not in a hurry dont rush the process but your baby is coming earlier than expected. You may think it's a long ways off yet but God is saying earlier than expected. I'm seeing someone in an apartment in the spirit a few boxes couple things leaning on the wall and tower of 5 boxes & things are packed up even. So whoever this word is for beloved your kingdom spouse is slowly packing and this is why God says trust the process. Cleaning, throwing out stuff, packing ahead. All new furniture you'll get im seeing in the spirit. He's getting you both ready beloved. There's things you don't understand behind the scenes what it is my God speak Holy Spirit lean not on your own understanding trust the process trust what God said and promised. The house the land scripture reference confirmation. They are getting ready 4 it. They are weary 2 beloved but don't be in a rush just keep preparing 4 them. I'm hearing the Lord say get excited. Each day wake up with gratitude that it's on the way rejoice & stay in position. Recieve this word in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you favored prosperous and blessed. I don't know who this is 4 baby but your baby is coming, in the delivery room because it's ready 2 come before the due date estimated, your abba daddy is sending your wife or husband back 2 you earlier than expected. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Philemon1:12,15 | Gen2:22-24 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Cor13:4-7 | Ps37:4 | 1Cor2:9 | Phill1:6 | Isa66:9 | Isa60:22 | Ps84:11 | Jer29:11 
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
July21-26/24

The date i'm releasing this is significant. 21+26+24=71 & 71 translates 2 agó which means 2 lead, 2 bring, carry, bring a person; which confirms Philemon1:12,15 your daddy is bringing your husbsnd or wife back 2 you earlier than expected. Get Ready and stay ready beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts