Prophetic Word: As I Rearrange Puzzle Pieces, The 3 M&Ms Are Coming Beloved, Miracles, Money, Marriage Exceeding Your Expectations & Doors Will Open

Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this kingdom marriage word is 4 beloved but I saw puzzle pieces being arranged in the spirit, someone arranging puzzle pieces. Then I saw someone in the spirit turning a door knob very slowly and I heard in the spirit the door is about 2 open. Test the spirit. Then I saw someone playing chess in the spirit 2 old men and one represents the enemy overplaying his hand and the other man won when he moved in silence. I declare you already have victory & win!! God is making movies in silence and He's about 2 make a move in your life that'll change your life forver beloved I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus. But im also hearing in the spirit shhhhh.. for someone beloved confirmation. Tell no one when it happens til the baby has a chance 2 grow & your abba daddy says. Ok so this word is connected 2 the word the Lord just prophesied youre in labor til you see it. Mm. For who this word is for I don't what kind of door for you is about 2 open. But I'm hearing in the spirit new level and be prepared beloved. Prepared in strongs actually means you're ready!! The triplets I heard in the spirit the other day regarding the other word labor til you see it actually is Im hearing for someone in the spirit 3 M&M's miracle, money, marriage. Triplets!! My God speak Holy Spirit. This is why the labor has been lonnnng in the spirit. Then my Bible randomly landed 2 Hebrews11:1 again. So if this is your word take it back 2 your daddy beloved and test the spirit. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I release the Isa40:31 annointing 4 strength renewed again as you push til you see it and wait on Him in the name of Jesus as He mounts you up like wings of eagles beloved. I'm also seeing a green uno card with the arrow that turns things around the opposite direction. Whoo!! I'm so excited for someone beloved. Green is a significant color that symbolizes fertility, the abundance of God's blessings, and the lushness of the Garden of Eden beauty of creation and God's provision. I'm hearing provision in the spirit. Arrangement or preparation beforehand, as for the doing of something, the meeting of needs, the supplying of means, etc. something provided. Miracles money marriage the provision. Whoever this word is for beloved, God is meeting those needs and exceeding your expectations because he knows you need it, & you worked hard 2 heal, grow, change seek him you deserve it. I prophesy rewards are coming in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing for someone don't worry if you don't have the millions yet or worry how you're going 2 do it or how it's going 2 happen, Lean not on your own understanding and trust me beloved. If I said I will withhold no good thing from you and you can have it, then I will make a way for it 2 happen. I have never seen the righteous forsaken because I'm a good dad beloved. The expectations of the righteous will not be cut short so keep believing 4 it. I have decreed you are the head not the tail, above only never beneath & the lender not the borrower so I will make a way when there seems 2 be no way and new doors will open. Mm. Thankyou dad 4 ordering their steps. Whoever that word was for recieve it in the name of Jesus. Thus says the Lord of hosts. He said what he meant and He meant what he said. You may not see how or where you're gonna get the wealth from for it but the father says I need you trust me beloved. What is yours is yours and I will give the millions 2 have it & part the waters when you least expect it because it is your rightful inheritance and you have broken the generational curses. Move in silence. Shhh when it happens. Til he says. I don't know who this is for baby but provision is coming & the 3 m&ms miracles, money, marriage exceeding your expectations & in your favor your abba daddy is rearranging puzzle pieces & doors are about 2 open so don't forget 2 thank & praise him. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you
with the love of Jesus.
Isa22:22 | Gen2:22 | Gen9:13 | Am9:13 | Eph3:20 | Matt19:26 | Heb10:37 | Phil1:12,15 | Isa43:19 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Ps37:4 | Isa66:9 | Phill1:6 | Deut28:1-13 | Isa1:19 | 1Chron4:10 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Aug14-15/24 

Comments

Popular Posts