Prophetic Word: Au-gust Wind Is Bringing Acceleration, So Get Ready Beloved Its Full Speed Ahead

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved I heard Au-GUST In the spirit and during prayer I saw Pochahontas in the spirit & heard she has her mother's spirit she goes where the wind takes her & wind means spirit. You have your abba daddy's spirit. Then I heard acceleration. Then I saw someone in the spirit on a canoe paddling and then out of nowhere a gust of wind and the canoe got back to the shore quicker than anticipated. So I prophesy Acts2:2 wind of God is pushing your boat 2 your destination and acceleration in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but Au-gust wind is bringing acceleration so get ready because it's full speed ahead. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Acts2:2,22 | Amos9:13 | Psalm121 | Phill1:6 | Eph3:20 | Isa60:22 | Heb10:37 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts