Prophetic Word: I Will Remove Any Stone Standing In Front Of You Beloved & You Will Make Disciples Of All Nations

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is word is for beloved but whatever is standing in your way of your next level purpose for God's kingdom and promises, is about 2 be rolled away sudden. I'm seeing in the spirit things & obstacles being removed out of someone's path ahead. Then my Bible landed to Matt 28 Jesus' ressurection as confirmation. Then the Lord led me 2 a song called we believe never heard it yet which was more confirmation. New life and ressurection mm. He is coming back again. Then my Bible randomly landed 2 Haggai2:21 again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. I don't know what that is. I don't know what obstacles are standing in your way ahead but I prophesy there is about 2 be a great earthquake as angel of the Lord comes down from heaven and rolls the stone away and removes the obstacles standing in the way in the name of Jesus. And then you will make disciples of all nations as the Lord propels you fwd into your purpose 4 Him. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit the harvest is great the laborers are few beloved meaning there are so many broken ppl that need 2 be led 2 Him so they can be launched into their purpose and make disciples like a domino effect my God speak Holy Spirit and then that person leads them and the more workers the quicker the harvest rather than a few laborers beloved. Jesus' ressurection is another reference 2 the last days & rapture preparation. The word I just prophesied and released reminding His ppl that the church isn't even ready for what's coming yet and 2 always be ready because no one knows the day or hour beloved. But this word of the Lord is reminding us that we were created 4 His purpose and we need 2 keep interceding & praying for souls 2 get in. Don't get weary in well doing im hearing in the spirit. When the last one is in, we'll be gone beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit when you save your life you'll lose it when you lose your life 4 me you'll save it. You are not your own beloved and im hearing in the spirit these last days is the year of the harvest. But be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day beloved & there is work 2 do 2 win souls and make disciples 4 my kingdom. And my promises I have made you seem like it's taking long 2 manifest but I have been preparing you for more than you expect. So I will remove whatever stone is standing in front of your purpose and you will do greater works for my kingdom. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is 4 baby but the stone that was blocking the tomb entrance did not stop Jesus from being ressurected from the dead so whatever situation you are in, just know that with man it may be impossible 2 remove the stone blocking the entrance but with God, all things are possible with Him. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Luke24:2 | Matt28 | Phill1:6 | Matt9:37 | 2Pet3:8 |  Matt24-25 | Matt19:26 | Haggai2:21 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts