Prophetic Word: When U Go Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, Keep Your Eyes On Me Beloved & You'll Have Perfect Peace When U Go Thru It

 Heyyy my luuvs. This is the other word and it kept landing 2 John 8:36 regarding freedom and as it kept landing there day after day again and again it was also becauze there were 2 words in this. And then I saw someone in the spirit going down a dark tunnel waterslide the whole waterslide was tunnel darkness like I was there in the spirit I could see how dark it was and pitch black and it was spiral and fast and I could feel what this person was feeling and knew what they were thinking and they were uncomfortable around every corner and claustrophobic and they were never going down that again. And then I came back waited for confirmation and then I saw elsa in chains and then rapunzel little flashes of it in the spirit and then it left me these 2 were flashes and quick. So hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Maybe it's dark right now & uncomfortable, in chains and in bondage but it doesn't matter how dark it gets or what it looks like beloved. Its 4 a purpose and that dark trial is not meant 2 destroy you but God will allow it 2 change you into the man or woman of God 4 His purpose stepping into your purpose because suffering births purpose. My God speak Holy Spirit suffering births purpose because your testimony is attached 2 your purpose. Whoo!! I heard that Holy Ghost and by your testimony And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;  and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Your testing through the fire, your testimony has power beloved mm. Why do you think the devil is fighting you so hard 2 get 2 your purpose because there are ppl who are going 2 get saved through you because of it. And the chains I'm seeing I just take authority over your situation right now I break the chains & I decree declare & prophesy over you whom the son sets free is free indeed in the name of Jesus. Or daughter whoever is reading this. You are free and the enemy is defeated. David still became king despite the darkness that surrounded him and the demonic oppresion. That's a word of confirmation you're still going 2 become all God has called you 2 be yet I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed randomly to ps 23 for further confirmation what stood out in the spiritual realm & was highlighted is where the Word says: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Trials & dark valleys beloved will feel like death during the wilderness but he will comfort you through it. Beloved though you are flying down that waterslide surrounded by darkness though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death!! If God is for you who can be against you beloved. Keep going yes you're uncomfortable, yes you're going through it but David kept going beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit eyes on me perfect peace beloved. Mm. Yes dad amen. Peter took his eyes off Jesus for a moment. He took his eyes off the word and looked at the storms of darkness and gusts of winds surrounding him and he sank the moment he did. I prophesy may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. Though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, keep your eyes on him. You will get through it. Im also hearing in the spirit those who trust in me will never be disgraced beloved. Mm. Ooh Jesus, thankyou daddy king Jesus!! Yesss. Love you dad whoever this word is for order their steps. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected in the valley of the shadow of death and favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but although you are really uncomfortable you don't have 2 live in bondage while you go through the valley of the shadow of death, He will lead you 2 peaceful streams of water so just keep your eyes on Him and you'll have perfect peace when you go through it. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Ps23:4 | Rev12:11 |Jhn8:36 | Ps25:3 | Rom15:13 | Matt14:30 | Isa26:3 | Rom8:31,37

@Jesus' Girl8188♡

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts