Prophetic Word: You're Not A Quitter Beloved, Push Through It & I Will Fight 4 You When You Run Out Of Breath

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but it's connected 2 one I just prophesied & released about my fall that ordered my steps 2 bring in lost sheep and fish. I didn't remember much about it as it all happened so fast and I was in so much pain from it and the Lord quickened me and showed me in the spirit when I said this 2 my kids. After I fell and couldnt walk from the accident, I'm not a quitter I told my kids. And I hopped on foot and still found a way beloved. My abba daddy ordered my steps 2 go to the hospital to bring these lost sheep and fish into the kingdom. Go back to that word and read it. I heard I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus in the spirit when I saw this. So I don't know who this is for baby but you're not a quitter if you're a child of God and His. You may feel like giving up from all the storms surrounding you and swirling chaos and winds but I prophesy you are an overcomer and conquer in Christ Jesus and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you beloved in the name of Jesus. When I fell I could of just given up but instead I pushed my way through the pain and got up and got 2 where I needed 2 go nexted my God speak Holy Spirit as He ordered my steps just like the woman with the issue of blood beloved. She never gave up and pushed through the crowd & pain bleeding everywhere a mess and broke the law with courage 2 touch the hem of Jesus' garment and it saved her life beloved because if she didn't have faith she wouldn't have tried and she would have looked at her situation and just quit and called it hopeless but she kept going even when it looked hopeless & was inconvenient just like it was inconvenient with one foot til Jesus healed me at the hospital and I never even had to go in. It happened 4 a reason, His purpose. I was only there about the Father's business. You gotta have faith when you touch the hem of His garment. Don't quit. Your faith is moving mountains. I'm seeing in the spirit race course and a black and white checkered finish line at the end. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but you're not a quitter so don't give the enemy the satisfaction, keep going when everything tries 2 come against you and your purpose because the battle is the Lord's and he will fight for you when you're running out of breath. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.


Phill3:14 | Phill1:6 | Phill4:13 | Eph6:11-12 | Matt17:20 | Jhn16:33 | 1Pet5:7 | 2Cor12:9 | Rom8:37 | Deut28:7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Recieved & prophesied Aug22/24
22+24=46 & 46 in strongs concordance translates 2 abir which means strong. You're not a quitter beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts