Prophetic Word: Be Not Ignorant 4 U R Still Waiting 4 This Because I Am Preparing U 4 The Blessing Ahead & Ministry & Marriage & I Am Still On time Beloved Even If I Am 4 Days Late Like Lazarus

     Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this quick word is 4 beloved but I heard someone's voice in the spirit. I heard someone say why am I still waiting 4 this in the spirit. Why am I still waiting 4 this & then I saw a clock in the spirit moving very slowly but as I pressed in the Lord was showing me who this word is for time feels slow 4 the promise because He showed me the cartoon in arthur in an episode in the spirit when the clock is just slow motion. Even the teacher Mr Ratburn as he's writing on the chalkboard is voice is blurry& slow motion. Only 2 seconds have gone by but it seems longer 2 him I'm even seeing in the spirit the blue bird flying in slow motion & then I came back again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. No matter how much time has gone by & it feels like seconds, it's still coming yet I prophesy in the name of Jesus. God is not a man that he should & His word does not return 2 him void beloved. Thanku Holy Spirit im hearing in the spirit Lazarus. Everybody thought Jesus was 2 late because Lazarus was already dead. Marth & Mary may have even been a little upset. Where is Jesus & even tho he was 4 days late he was still on time. I hear you Holy Ghost. Your blessing and promise is not delayed even if you feel it is. The devil wants you 2 believe that but God is on time beloved. So no matter how long its been when you start 2 get frustrated tell yourself it's not just not time yet and Jesus is coming just like Lazarus and he's coming through for me yet. Im hearing in the spirit I am not slow with my promise as you think beloved. I am patient and I do not want you destroyed or 2 self sabotage if you are not quite ready 4 it. I am not a liar and my blessing adds 2 you not sorrow, pain and destruction. Mm. He is on time beloved. Stay in position. Stay in gratitude and thankfulness and keep maturing & growing in the Lord preparing for ministry and wait well and you'll be rewarded for I prophesy your daddy God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him in the name of Jesus. If it hasn't happened yet, God is still preparing the blessing ahead. If it hasn't happened yet it, He's not finished preparing you for it and working things out so you're established my God speak Holy Spirit because He has good plans 2 prosper you beloved a hope and a future I prophesy in the name of Jesus and then my Bible landed there as confirmation. But what stood out was I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. Ok so captivity could even be lack and poverty curses and God wants 2 break it off you and in the blood line  change direction starting with you beloved because you are chosen and I prophesy God is ending your captivity, lack and bondage and restoring your fortunes in the name of Jesus. and then my Bible landed 2 Matt28 again as confirmation the great commission where Jesus says: Vs18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Don't miss this revelation!! Jesus says I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations..why did he say this because in Luke10:19 he has given you all power and authority over the enemy 2 trample on snakes and scorpions My God speak Holy Spirit because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world Whoo!! Because you are 1 with Him!!!!! I'm about 2 shout and dance like David!! Baby come on what are you afraid of if I am for you who could ever be against you and your union when you make disciples of all nations!! Which confirms ministry is being born through kingdom marriage unions I prophesy in the name of Jesus. And He will finish in you and in the earth what he started I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Back 2 1Cor2:9 He has gone ahead. I heard that Holy Ghost its past tense prepared and he's preparing you for it. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived or imagine what God has prepared for those who love him. Has what?? Prepared beloved it's past tense. Be patient!! Whoo!! Jesus!! I heard that im hearing tribulation produces patience and suffering produces perservance & Im hearing this song is playing in the spirit be patient be patient don't be in such a hurry when you get impatient you only start 2 worry remember remember God is patient 2...ok so I'll keep saying it like a broken record if the father says!! Then I saw 63 in strongs means to live in the field again property land confirmation & 100 in strongs means abundance confirmation after confirmation 222 again 111 and 414 for such a time as this again and again. I prophesy your kingdom marriage promise is being born for such a time as this in the name of Jesus. Do not be ignorant of satans devices because its not delayed even if it feels like it is. Jesus is on time beloved. Do not be ignorant its a tactic of the enemy 2 bring discouragement which I rebuke in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed 2 Song of Songs4&6 lovers reunited more confirmation so these words connect with kingdom marriage. I prophesy you are reuniting with your kingdom spouse again suddenly quickly and earlier than expected in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this word is for baby but even though Jesus was 4 days late when Lazarus was dead, He was still on time and Lazarus came back again so no matter how much time as gone by, wait well and be patient because your daddy is not finished yet. He is still on time and it is still coming yet. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you

with the love of Jesus.
Phill1:6 | Isa60:22 | Rom12:12 | 2Pet3:9 | Songofsongs4&6 Matt28:18 | Rom5:3 | Phil1:12,15 | Gen9:13 | Heb11:1,6 | Gen2:22-24 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps84:11 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept9,19/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 9+19/24=52 & 52 in strongs concordance translates 2 agnoia means ignorant. Don't be ignorant beloved why are you still waiting 4 this because God is still preparing you for the blessing, ministry marriage til perfection and He is still on time beloved even if he's 4 days late like Lazarus!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts