Prophetic Word: Beloved When Adam Woke Up From Sleep He Met His Wife/Rib, One Morning When U Wake Up Everything Changes

     Heyyy my my quick word for someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost & none of me in the name of Jesus. Sept26/24 I saw someone in the Spirit sleeping, fell asleep then their whole life changed in a moment and the Lord showed me they woke up somewhere else in the spirit it was a different location & life was never the same again & then I came back again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. If this is your word your life is about 2 change & you cannot stop it. God is emphasizing a miracle will happen overnight when you're asleep unconscious my God speak Holy Spirit Adam was asleep & when he woke up a miracle happened and he woke up & met his woman. Mm. He knew it was his rib, bone of his bone & flesh of his flesh. So one of these nights coming yet, You will be asleep when it happens. Suddenly you will recieve news a call a text & everything changes. This word is connected. Suddenly you will meet, marry and be relocated I prophesy in the name of Jesus miracles & you will laugh again. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit weeping season is coming to an end joy is coming in the morning!! Miracles will happen & seasons are changing rapid. Then I saw licence plate 845 in strongs concordance translates 2 autoptēs & it means eye witness, seeing with one's own eyes, an eye-witness. Then plate 008 & this context God is referring 2 a new beginning & then I saw a uhaul truck fly passed me and lately I have been seeing alot of them. I prophesy big moves & turn arounds are coming in the name of Jesus. So I waited for more confirmation & then my Bible landed randomly to Daniel2:21 where the Lord says And he changeth the times and the seasons.. so I prophesy the times & seasons are changing swift & suddenly & one day when you wake up your whole life changes in a twinkinling of an eye in a moment & you will laugh again in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor & I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I decree declare & I prophesy God's word does not return void beloved, he is not a man that He should lie and he watches over His Word 2 perform it in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but when adam woke up from sleep he met his woman/rib so one morning you'll wake up and everything changes. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Daniel2:21 | Ecc3:1 | Rom8:28 | Isa1:19 | Matt19:26 | Exo14:21 | Acts16:26 | Num23:19 | Gen2:22 | 1Chron4:10 | Ps84:11 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept26- Oct5/24

The date I am prophesying & releasing this word is significant. 26+5+24=55 & 55 in strongs concordance translates 2 hagnós pure motives or abak and it means 2 turn, the tables are turning beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts