Prophetic Word: Its Not What It Looks Like Beloved, Ready Or Not The Baby Is Coming Full Speed Ahead 

     Heyyy my luuvs. I just recieved this word like minutes ago and it's timely for someone beloved because I just saw my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit minutes after it. Just so sudden. Someone is feeling rough and discouraged in the spirit but your abba daddy loves you so much he's giving you this word help you push & pull through it & I love you 2 beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. I just heard It's not what it looks in the spirit. I heard it so loud and just ugh beautiful I can't describe it. Then I heard it again it's not what it looks like beloved then instant quick confirmation no pun intended coming quick then I saw an egg in a tree in a nest and from the outside it looked nothing was happening but on the inside the bird was out growing the space it was in, it was that close to delivery and breaking open. You're growing so much you're giving birth to the promise. Like when you're pregnant you get a big tummy the baby is outgrowing the space its in but when it's ready to come even if premature you can't stop it. Contractions push that baby out whether or not you are ready 4 it. Then the egg started to crack and hatch in seconds and I came back again. Confirmation. Its not what it looks like beloved. Something is happening in the spirit even though you can't see it. My God speak Holy Spirit it looked like Jesus was in that tomb stone rolled and dead but on the third day he was ressurected. It's not what it looks like beloved. I'm the quiet in the flesh it looks like nothing is happening but in the spirit alot of movement. It looks like nothing is happening but on the third day Jesus rose again. This word may be connected to ressurected promises and the waiting has been hard with the spiritual warfare and the enemy trying 2 knock you down again. My God speak Holy Spirit this word is connected. Get into His presence, dance and give thanks, rejoice through it, blast the worship music. I prophesy its not what it looks like & the promises that seem dead are resurrecting coming to life again full manifestation in the name of Jesus. I rebuke the devil and every evil spirit attacking your mind, your body and heart & I bind them in the name of Jesus and I command them 2 to go back 2 hell and never return again in the name of Jesus. I release peace that makes no sense, joy and strength over you now in the name of Jesus. It's not what it looks like beloved. Then I saw 353 analambanó to take up, raise; pick up, take on board; I carry off, lead away confirmation. She's coming beloved. Your daddy's timing is perfect & I decree declare & I prophesy the father will not put you to shame beloved for the righteous are never forsaken and you will not be disappointed in the name of Jesus. I release the Neh8:10 & Isa40:31 for joy and strength renewed again 2 keep persevering and standing for your kingdom marriage. I see you in the spirit & the Father sees you beloved. I am hearing in the spirit she is still getting things in order & dealing with things & it will be worth the wait when you see her again. Mm. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous protected favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but it's not what it looks like in the flesh, because alot is happening in the spirit and in the quiet your promises are about 2 hatch, be birthed and ressurected & manifested. I am always interceding 4 my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Matt28 | Isa66:9 | Am9:13 | Phill1:6 | Isa60:22 | Prov3:5-6 | Jer1:12 | Num23:19 | Isa55:11 Jhn13:7 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct5/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is for someone is significant. 5+24=29 & 29 in strongs concordance translates 2 aggareuó and it means impress or compel & means 2 drive or urge with force, or irresistibly; to constrain; bring about (something) by the use of force or pressure my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the bird in the egg and hatching forced to come beloved and the licence the plate the other day 153 edra which also means force confirmation!! Ready or not the baby is coming beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts