Prophetic Word: Like Cinderella There Will Be A Transformation Beloved, I Will Give You A Better Dress More Beautiful & Radiant Than The Last Dress They Wrecked

 This is for someone my friend. When I woke up, I heard in the spirit the word transformation on my lips. I heard Holy Spirit say transformation over and over again so who is this for beloved. And then I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit when Cinderella is ready 2 go to the ball but the evil step mom and stepsisters rip and shred and wreck Cinderellas dress til there's hardly nothing left cuz they were jealous of Cinderella's beauty and radiance so that Cinderella cannot go to the ball to meet the prince. And then she runs to garden weeping over the dress. And then there is a transformation and she looks even better than she did. She arrives at the ball in style looking royal in a classy carriage and makes her grand entrance. And then I heard in the spirit beloved I will restore everything and make all things new that the evildoers wrecked.[Joel2:25] The dress they tried 2 destroy and rip 2 shreds, I will bring recompense and the dress will be better than the last one they wrecked[Isaiah43:19] and when there is a transformation[Romans12:2] you will make your grand entrance because Esther is rising for such a time as this. And that's just the beginning because Cindrella will not look like what she's been through beloved because I will restore & renew like an eagle her youthfulness[Psalm103:5]. I will redeem her life from destruction. I will make a way for Cinderella to escape from evildoers and ppl unholy and wicked.[Psalm126] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Cinderella goes through loss and gets stuck with ppl around her circle who are wicked but God is removing ppl who are trying hurt Cinderella in secret.[Psalm126] God is preparing something else that is a million times better and there will be a complete life transformation.[Joel2:25] Speak Holy Spirit Cinderella goes from the wicked pit to the luxurious palace and she no longer is around the toxic ppl who want her dead. Speak Holy Spirit. When Cinderella was in this situation and then they ripped her dress. Her only hope of change was shattered and she became hopeless but her faith and kindness took her a long way because it can move mountains[Matthew17:20] and the step mom and sisters wicked agenda to sabatoge Cinderella's destiny backfires on them. Because what God says you can have nobody can say no and and take it from them.[Isaiah54:17] Speak Holy Spirit Cinderella gets double for her trouble and recompense and that is going to be some of you when the evil doers and step sisters go 2 such length to sabatoge Cinderella from meeting the prince, sabatoge cinderella by destroying her dress. Speak Holy Spirit. There is annointing coming for restoration this season and transformation. Cinderella thought her dress was it til the transformation came upon her and she looked even more royal and radiant. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved everything they took from you and tried to destroy you with only comes back to bite the step mom and step sisters cuz Cinderella still made it, and the prince still falls in love with Cinderella not them, not to mention the ritzy palace I'm speaking prophetically to someone beloved you better get ready for transformation cuz it's time for recompense. I don't know who this is for baby but when the hand of God comes on your life and you are living prosperous blessed, and abundant, you will be thankful for the step mom & step sisters hatred & ppl who are wicked who only announce you at the ball, provoke for more blessing and set you up 2 win acceleration in elevation.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May3/23

Comments

Popular Posts