Prophetic Word: Beloved Monitoring Spirits Have Bad Intentions & Are Working 4 The Kingdom Of Darkness

 Heyyy my luuvs. I heard someone's voice in the spirit after I posted and prophesied the last word about decisions decide destiny I saw someone reading it and asking this question what is a monitoring spirit. Good question. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. A monitoring spirit is not your loved ones and kingdom ppl checking up on you reading, recieving watching your pages. No baby a monitoring spirit is someone satan uses to watch you and monitor you to harm you for bad intentions and they have evil spirits. They have a demon. Speak Holy Spirit im seeing a girl in the spirit with a serpent divination spirit. Mhm kindaaa like in the book of Acts Paul encounters a witch spirit of divination. And she kept saying these are men of the most High God, men servants. Yeah she was watching them. Kindaaa like satan was monitoring eve waiting 4 opportunity in the garden. Satan comes 2 kill steal and destroy beloved. They envy you from a distance. A monitoring spirit is working for the kingdom of darkness. Shalom my luvvs.  I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Eph6:11-12 | Acts16:16 | James3:16 | Jer17:9 | 1Peter5:8 | John10:10

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April24/24

Comments

Popular Posts