Prophetic Word: Its Still A Karios Red Sea Moment, We Are In Passover Beloved

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this one's for baby but when I was wrapping something with saran wrap, I heard that's a wrap in the spirit and then I saw someone in the realm finishing wrapping up a present. And then I heard passover in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Whatever has been keeping you in bondage or stagnation, that's a wrap and I prophesy over you oppression and bonage will turn into victory and deliverance in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost were still in karios where God will split the sea open beloved and deliver you into your promises and I prophesy that's a wrap for the Egyptians that you will see no more and now comes the promised land and many gifts in the name of Jesus. You may be wondering how it will happen but I hear the spirit of the Lord saying be still and see the salvation of the Lord beloved. Just watch what I do because you haven't see anything yet. I don't know who this is for baby but that's a wrap from bondage and Egyptians and now comes the promises, promised land and many gifts. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Exodus14:13-14,21 | Matt19:26 | Phill1:6 | Jer29:11 | John10:10 | Psalm46:10 | Romans8:28 | Romans8:37
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Comments

Popular Posts