Prophetic Word: You Are The Elite Of This World Beloved Because You Are Not Of This World & You Are My Royal Kids & Inheritance

Heyyy my luuvs a quick word I wasn't going 2 release just yet but somebody needs. I heard someone say in the spirit what do you mean elite & best of the best. Im seeing like that look of confusion on someones face in the spirit. I'm glad you asked sweetie good question. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. When you are in covenant with Christ Jesus, the Abrahamic covenant, u are now a new creation, you now have a new identity and inheritance. Speak Holy Spirit. You are now a royal priesthood and elite born again Christian. Your Abba daddy is the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's & your life will never be mediocre again. My God speak Holy Spirit because you are the head not the tail above only & never beneath beloved. You are the true royals in the earth & your daddy does not want the wicked ruling nation's. No he wants 2 take you 2 the top 2 dominate the earth with Him winning souls filled with the Holy Spirit walking in your birthright authority in Luke10:19 shifting atmospheres when u walk into rooms or environments. And Deut28 blessing mm I'm just flowing with Holy Spirit, spirit of prophecy so somebody needs this. Because you have given your life 2 Jesus and you are committed 2 Him, you carefully obey all His commands, & now you go 2 the top High above all the nation's. And annointing attracts wealth beloved 2 life more abundant. Because you are going from glory 2 glory to a new dimension seated in Heavenly places with Christ Jesus. It's High time a prophet told you the truth 2 break the cycle of your generation my God speak Holy Spirit because His ppl are destroyed for lack of knowledge and ignorant of satans devices. The devil wants you 2 stay small living in deception but I break that off you now in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost. I rebuke & break that small minded religious spirit off you right now in the mighty name of Jesus. Yes baby we are in the last days but it could be years and God knows there are demonic agendas to steal from you with inflation and bankrupt you & this is why you need Him. It's only getting worse 4 the world but for God's ppl we just keep getting protected & blessed. There is nothing on this earth that could ever cancel the annointing and blessing of God beloved. The world would like 2 but you're in covenant. What happens in the world is irrelevant. It's time 2 step into your royal position. It's time 2 wake up & put the puzzle pieces together life more abundant. It's time 2 understand that having money is not evil the love of money is. My God speak Holy Spirit Abraham was rich, Job was rich, Boaz was rich, Isaac was rich. Is anyone seeing a pattern here beloved. I'm saying this because I love you I'm not mad at you I'm mad at the devil that made you believe you'll live small and mediocre always living paycheck to paycheck no baby the devil is a liar. Its like you're thinking this or thinking it always will be like that. This is what you're thinking sweetie you know im talking 2 you  but its deception. & from this day fwd I prophesy over you 4 delighting in His commands and fearing Him, His children will be mighty in the land generation of the upright will be blessed and wealth and riches in their houses & their righteousness endures forever beloved and even in darkness light dawns 4 the upright for those who are gracious and compassionate & righteous in the name of Jesus. Ohh baby, God is just getting started & I prophesy you are the head and not the tail above only never beneath the lender not the borrower in the name of Jesus. I prophesy over you blessings for obedience & if you carefully obey God's commands and live for Him, He will place you high above all the nation's. And this is for anyone who can recieve it not just one person. If you love Jesus & already serving Him then theres another level a higher level 4 you beloved & recieve this in name of Jesus. I release annointing 4 breakthrough and blessing and favor and I call you healthy prosperous favored and blessed. I'm seeing a shift in the spirit. It's like a jolt and for some of you it's getting ready 2 happen. Now its only a matter of time til ur life shifts cuz God's word does not return void & He watches over His Word 2 perform it. I'm also seeing someone stirring soup in the spirit. Stir your faith beloved & keep diligently seeking Him. If you wanna go High, seek the most High & always stay low 2 the ground humble at the feet of Jesus. That's a word for someone don't let pride come in from elevation. Mhm don't u dare I heard that Holy Ghost, God gives & takes away 2 beloved. I know I said quick word & then the prophetic annointing just took over & it became pages. I don't know who this is for baby but you are the elite of this world because you are not of this world but born again from another dimension & you are His, so you'll never be at the bottom but expect your life 2 be different than them. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you 

with the love of Jesus. 

Deu28:1-13 | Isa1:19 | John10:10 | 1Cor2:9 | 2Cor3:18 | Prov10:22 | Jer29:11 | Psalm91&11 | Hebrews11:6 | 1Chron4:10 | Psalm112 | Psalm84:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April26/24

Comments

Popular Posts