Prophetic Word: Keep Going You're So Close Beloved & When You Reunite It'll Lead 2 Instaneous Marriage

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word beloved so test the spirit. While I was on the road, I saw a 222 licence plate which means flame of God & then I heard [Gen2:22] in the spirit. Then I saw 913 which means lightening which represents quick[Amos9:13] so fast your head will swim. Then I saw 441 which means allup meaning intimate. Then 015 which translates 2 abeh which means longing desire beloved. Then I saw plate 681 & heard look it up in the spirit which translates 2 hapto set on fire kindle, light then it was 4th watch 4:35 when I woke up & I heard look it up in the spirit it means with reference to sex. of a male; of a husband; of a betrothed or future husband. Then I saw plate 344 to turn back 2 return again. Your person desires 2 be intimate and I prophesy God is reuniting you again becuz what God joined together no man can seperate or put asunder in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing & seeing belle whisper I love you in the spirit. She confessed. You both will yet. Then I saw 117 great strong mighty [Acts2:2] the wind, its connected, the word prophesied May2/24 hanging in the balance then 999 binah understanding, they will understand you & you will understand them & then 407andrízomai to act as a man as a full-grown, mature man; 2 be responsible & courageous. So your kingdom husband is mature & responsible & so is your kingdom wife beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit when I was a child, I spoke like a child acted like a child but now im no longer childish. So beloved they can be trusted. Both spouses. Then 041 holiness they both pursue holiness & righteousness. Then I saw 321 twice 20 minutes in btwn 321 on YouTube error I knew it was God because the numbers changed back again after I saw it. Youtube errors are not common & not coincidence. Countdown time is ticking beloved. Then 601 means apokalupto which means 2 uncover, lay open what has been veiled or covered up. disclose, make bare 2 make known, make manifest & manifest means make evident my God speak Holy Spirit everything is coming out when you come together love confessions this is connected. And God is manifesting promises. I'm also seeing & hearing cinderella 3 in the spirit when the prince says the stars are shining brighter when Cinderella & him are reunited. Your person can hardly wait 2 reunite again. There's like this glow in their eyes when they think of you or you're stuck inside their head. This word is connected. Their reminiscent. I'm seeing Roger & Anita in the spirit from 101 Dalmatians when Roger & Anita met in the park & unexpectedly fell in love & it led instantaneously 2 marriage. But they didn't know they were husband & wife when they met. Whoever this word is 4 beloved. Last time you talked before separation, you met your kingdom wife/ kingdom husband but didn't know it. This word may be connected 2 teddy bears separated they were the 1 all along without you knowing it. Im hearing in the spirit this is what it will be like when you will meet again & talk & confess it'll be unexpected but reciprocated except now you know the truth that they are your kingdom wife/ kingdom husband becauze God has revealed them & u 2 them & you'll both confess which will lead 2 instantaneously kingdom marriage. They will confess that God revealed 2 them you are one flesh but it'll still be a surprise engagement when you least expect it. Roger & Anita it was instaneous. I'm also hearing so close lyrics from enchanted. It is close this is why you're going through stretching & turbulence. This is what im hearing in the realm just this part of the lyric. So close 2 reaching that famous happy end. Almost believing this one's not pretend & now you're beside me & look how far we've come so far we are, so close. Oh how could I face the faceless days. If I should lose you now. You're beside them in the spirit fighting 4 them. & this love won't be pretend like the counterfeits but they are a little fearful 2 trust again but Holy Spirit is healing them. Its close & the distance is hard 4 them. But there proud of you beloved & they will never give up waiting 4 you who God promised. They can't bear the thought of losing you again. I don't know who this is for baby but you are so close 2 them in the spirit even though you're far in distance but your promise is hanging in the balance and they won't let go or give up like Jacob wrestling with the Lord until they have you again & you are with them and then it will instantaneously lead 2 kingdom marriage. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Gen2:22 | Mark10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Philemon1:12,15 | Luke8:17 | Num23:19 | Amos9:13 | Psalm84:11 | Psalm37:4 | Isaiah55:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May1-2/24

Comments

Popular Posts