Prophetic Word: Beloved U Don't Need 2 Carry The Heavy Burden, Come 2 Me & Let Me Carry Your Burden & I Will Give U Rest

Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw someone in the spirit laying in a fetal position so I waited 4 confirmation & then my Bible landed randomly to Matt11:28 & I saw someone in the spirit carrying big heavy rocks building a beautiful waterfall from scratch but she could hardly lift them but what caught my eye in the realm was one of those wheelie cart things with a handle by them that she could of used but she decided 2 carry them instead and hurting her back while doing it and I could feel what this person was feeling in the spirit and they had something on their mind and they were so anxious, they were so nervous. I could even see in the spiritual realm her blood pressure was really high and her chest was beating fast from this nervousness & and then I came back & felt this heaviness. So whoever this word is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You are carrying a heavy burden and you are very worried & anxious. Speak Holy Spirit. When someone sleeps in a fetal position, they are usually introverted, self soothing for comfort or just worried and anxious. So I'm not sure what that is unless the Lord reveals more details regarding the situation but I could feel this heavy anxiousness in the spirit. And God is saying come 2 him, give him your burdens and he will give you rest. I prophesy God will strengthen you beloved for His strength is made perfect in your weakness in the name of Jesus. Whatever it is, stop worrying about it because your Abba daddy is carrying it & handling it. The person I saw laying in a fetal position in the spirit also looked scared baby and anxious so this word could be for more than one person because I saw 2 ppl in the spirit. You will find rest for your souls beloved when you surrender 2 Him and take his yoke instead. Do not carry such a weight and heavy burden that you were never meant 2 carry beloved. I'm also hearing in the spirit lean not on own understanding and trust him & cast your cares on him so thats confirmation & test the spirit. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected favored and prosperous. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.   

Matt11:28 | Phill4:13 | Matt6:25-27 | Matt6:34 | Phill4:6-7 | 2Cor9:8 | 1Peter5:7 | 2Cor1:3-4 | 2Tim1:7 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June28-29/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts