Prophetic Word: Good & Bad, Just & Wicked, I Will Repay Each Person 4 What They Have Done Beloved 4 It Is Harvest Season

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved but I turned my head 2 the left. And on the road there was a tractor baler and tractor with a trailer thing with bales on it but nothing was actually there, nothing was on the road but when I turned my head left again it was in the spirit. I saw a tractor trailer with bales on it in the spirit and then I came back and I've been hearing destruction in the spirit. I have been prophesying months ago for a months a reaping harvest. Ok like I'm seeing ppl harvesting their gardens in the spirit. God is not playing beloved. God will repay each person according 2 what they have done[Rom2:6] The rewards are coming 4 both the just and the wicked. Sowing good getting good rewards beloved. Sowing wickedness or touching God's annointed & sowing 2 the flesh reaping corruption & destruction. What does this have 2 do with bales you saw in the spirit prophet. I'm glad you asked beloved. Bales means a large amount of something such as hay wool etc tied up tightly; woe; sorrow; great evil. & woe means sorrow or distress great affliction my God speak Holy Spirit the bales I saw in the Spirit is representing harvest & judgment. All the ppl that tried 2 come against you every single one of them I prophesy are getting their due reward this season in the name of Jesus. 4 God is not mocked & He just luuuuuvvvsss justice. Mhm It is not easy 2 release these words but I gotta prophesy & be obedient. All the sorrow and grief and sickness they tried 2 afflict on you by causing problems & drama & stress & I'm even hearing for some of you distress & witchcraft attempts goes back 2 sender & it falls on them. The stone they roll falls on them. It's a not a coincidence that bales are a result of going in a field and harvesting them my God speak Holy Spirit because prophetically it is harvest season and there is a time 2 plant and reap and there is a time to live and die for there is a purpose for every season under the heavens. Whoever this word is for beloved. Your Enemies that have been warned over and over and over again and still will not stop touching you spiritually or leave you alone & refuse 2 repent, there is coming the wrath of God and judgment they'll be so terrified of you kingdom kid, they won't even look your direction like they once did because God is not joking when He said do my prophets no harm & touch not my annointed!! Mm some of you here will hear something bad that happened 2 them becauze they wished your death and wanted you 2 fall on your face but reaped a bitter harvest and died instead. Mm im telling you it's a dangerous thing 2 let Satan use you and try 2 harm God's kid. Just ask Pharoah who wouldn't let go of the Israelites & kept pursuing them wanting them dead. It's a fearful thing 2 be in hands of the Lord when you do not repent. God is a man of war & this season many ppl will fear the Lord when there is destruction. I'm hearing in the spirit it will not come near you & I prophesy over God's kids though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you beloved in the name of Jesus. I'm also hearing more evil done 2 God's kids will be exposed & out in the open. I don't know who this is for baby the harvest you recieve this season is a result of freewill choices & what you sow you will reap & you cannot stop it so if you want a good harvest sow 2 the spirit & not the flesh & 2 the wicked repent or perish. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Gal6:7-9 | Ps91:7,11 | Prov21:2 | Isa54:17 | Ecc3:1-2 | Romans8:1 | Ecc12:14 | Luke8:17 Romans2:5-10 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June4/24

Comments

Popular Posts