Prophetic Word: Keep Pressing On Beloved, The Warfare Is Most Intense Because Testing Is Coming 2 An End & Then Comes Promotion & Double Restoration

 Heyyy my luuvs. If you are waiting 4 a kingdom marriage promise. If u are just waiting 4 promotion, if u are going thru hell & spiritual warfare back n forth left & right, right & left. If u are wondering what in the world is going on & why has it been like this. This word is 4 you beloved. You will know because warfare is immense. I see so many things happening in the spirit. Kids having tug a wars with ropes, wrestling arm matches. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood but evil principalities & spirits. I kept hearing press on by mandisa in the spirit over & over again. God is saying keep pressing on even tho you're weary & your destiny & purpose & even your kingdom marriage promise is being fought so hard because it's going 2 happen & when u 2 come together, you will do something major for the kingdom in the earth u don't even know about yet. I heard that Holy Ghost. You are anointed as it is, both of you, you can't even comprehend. 4 others your next level spiritual gifts & promotion is being fought because your testimony is going 2 change so many lives walking out your purpose. And my luuvs this is why 4 some of you the devil is in your head, im just going to call out what I hear & see in the spirit, frustration, some of you don't want to go on & quit, someone here wants 2 go back into the world because you still havent seen the fruits & labor of your harvest, im hearing devils mind games and trying 2 tire you out stagnation 2 slow you down less progress. For some I'm seeing you up in the night and in morning can hardly get out of bed. Im seeing in the spirit you look at the time then wanna go back 2 bed. Or sleep in. Insomnia spirits. Mm For others the enemy knows a breakthrough is around the corner any day any minute. Ok so whoever this word is for beloved. The attacks are your confirmation you're doing something right & going in the right direction. & confirmation something is getting ready 2 break or burst wide open. This is why the devil is sending arrows in every direction. Thankyou Holy Spirit im seeing a 2liter bottle being shaken in the spirit & the shaking of this bottle is God shaking everything that needs 2 be shaken & yet the enemy is upsetting the apple cart trying 2 shake you til you explode from the warfare so your heart isn't upright & don't see it my God speak Holy Spirit It's a tactic to throw a curve ball & harden hearts towards God becuz many of you are in a job season being tested. Satan tried to get Job 2 curse God 2 His face & im hearing this is what he's trying 2 do get hearts hardened but I rebuke it in the name of Jesus because it's only a test & I prophesy you will pass the test even in the warfare & fire you will not be shaken or smell like smoke and you are coming out & then receive promotion in the name of Jesus. The shaking bottle im seeing in the spirit also represents This increased pressure because pressure is building character beloved. I'm seeing diamonds in the spirit. Mm a diamond is practically a chunk of coal carbon under pressure in the heat getting ready 2 sparkle and shine when it comes out of the fiery furnace. Whoo!! I'm hearing in the spirit arise shine your light has come beloved and I prophesy you are royal priesthood hood & light of the world shining bright in the darkness in his marvelous light in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost some of you are in the firery furnace, as in toxic ppl, things breaking even im seeing appliances, some shutting down even, for others some car trouble, others battling migraines and headaches hours a day, for others attacks on health, attacks on finances attacks on mental health and im even hearing for some attacks in work environments. I have been feeling this heaviness in the atmosphere & seeing in the spirit this shift. Baby the warfare is intense because the bride is rising 4 such a time as this & the harder you go for Jesus seeking Him, the more the arrows are being shot your direction. I'm seeing someone trying to hit a round target with archery in the spirit. The lyrics are as is When I'm alone, when I'm afraid. When I have had all I can take.  Losing my grip, I start to slip away. Ok so some of you feel distant from God it's been so intense but I hear the spirit of the Lord saying draw near 2 me & I'll draw near 2 you beloved. When I can hear the voice of doubt.    Inside my head, screaming loud   Strengthen my faith, and help me say    "Today.. so some of you have been doubting or even questioning why am I being so attacked & will this end. Yes God is saying it will end. Seasons are temporary and there's a purpose for every season under the heavens & I prophesy God is changing the times & seasons & restoring 2 you double more than you lost or had before in the name of Jesus. Then the lyrics say I will follow, I will press on. Even when the walk feels long. Your hands hold me together. Your love is with me forever. Through the broken, through the victory. I will praise You through it all. And run hard 'til the race is done, I'm gonna press on, press on. So it has felt like a long walk and journey because its been a lot of stagnation the wilderness but God is saying you've come 2 far 2 go backwards again. Im seeing in the spirit light at the end of a tunnel like crawling through a log in the forest. I declare & prophesy Psalm 91 protection over you in the name of Jesus. It's coming the double restoration this is why you're feeling it. I rebuke satan in the name of Jesus. I rebuke and bind every spirit thats trying 2 take you out & you will come out of it in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor & I call you blessed, favored & prosperous. I don't know who this is for baby but embrace this season & press on even when you wanna quit, God is getting ready 2 promote you & bring double restoration & double for your trouble this & last season & you're coming out refined, shining, rising for your light has come sparkling like a diamond. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Phill3:14 | Daniel2:21 | Daniel3:30 | Job42:10,12 | Eph3:20 | Hebrews11:1,6 | Eph6:11-12 | Jer29:11 | 1Pet5:8 | John10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
June9-11/24

Comments

Popular Posts