Prophetic Word: I Heard Your Prayers & I Have Heard Your Cries Beloved & I Will Deliver You From Vilolent Men & The Egyptians & Rescue You From Toxic Situations

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved but my Bible landed randomly to Psalm 12:5 so I waited for confirmation and  then I saw someone in the spirit rescuing a person from drowning and saving them. And Holy Spirit led me 2 a song blinded by your grace by Zoe hearing this in the spirit. I'm hearing pinn it on my pinterest so I'll be obedient. The lyrics says this. I said a prayer this morning. I prayed I would find a way. To another day, I was so afraid. 'Til you came and saved. You came and saved me. And the rain was pouring. 'Cause the sun faded away. Now I'm in a better place. No longer afraid. Blinded by your grace. You came and saved me. I said a prayer this morning. I prayed I would find a way.. so whoever this word is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You said a prayer for Jesus 2 save you, deliverance 2 get you out of situations. Toxicity is not your portion. Speak Holy Spirit And God is confirming 2 His prophet in His Word its from violence and abusive ppl He will remove yet from your life I prophesy God is rescuing you from them in the name of Jesus and bringing financial breakthrough for many of you here in the name of Jesus. The lyrics say afraid so I rebuke & bind the spirit of fear now in the name of Jesus & I cast it back 2 hell in the bottomless pit. You are longing for God to do this & I prophesy he heard your prayers & cries and he will deliver you from all your troubles in the name of Jesus. God is with you in the deep waters beloved. He will save his ppl from death and destruction. You are His and you belong 2 Him. I curse, cancel and destroy every demonic agenda, delay & assignment in the name of Jesus. I declare the victory is already won and the enemy is defeated. Stay strong because help is coming beloved. God is rescuing you from this. Recieve this. I release the Isa40:31 annointing 2 hold onto Jesus & wait patiently for him as you soar on eagles & strength is renewed again. I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but relax take a deep breath because God is going 2 save you and redeem you and get you out of the pit and deep waters you're drowning in and then you will testify all he has done and how you came out of captive situations. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Ps12:5 | Ps126 | Isa54:17 | Rom8:31 | Ps37:4 | Isa40:31 | Rom8:28 | Ps84:11 | Jer29:11 | Ps34:17 | Exodus3:7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
June22-24/24

Comments

Popular Posts