Prophetic Word: Surrender Your Strife & Worries Beloved, Yes Delay Is Coming 2 An End But I Am Still Working So Don't Rush The Process Or Get Ahead

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this kingdom marriage word is for beloved but it is connected u will meet again endure w/ patience & you'll receive all I have promised. Test the spirit. All of you Holy Ghost & none of me in the name of Jesus. At first I was hearing part of the jungle book song in the spirit but what only stood out in the realm is forget about your worries & your strife. & then I was seeing in the spirit in it takes 2 a flash of the pottery Diane makes with one of the twins and then the vision shifted and then I was in the spirit seeing a classroom setting and I saw ppl learning how 2 make pottery in the spirit and as I pressed in I noticed in the realm this particular bowl like vase that still was being molded and as right as I saw this I heard endure in the spirit than I heard it again. So this word is connected. And as I was seeing this in the spirit I heard I'm still working beloved. Delay is coming 2 an end but I'm still working and you're both still going through the process of coming 2 perfection before you come together again and then you'll recieve this perfectly sculpted, molded, & beautiful gift & nothing will ever seperate you again. And then I came back & heard the word endure again. If this is your word hear me by the spirit of God beloved. 2 endure means suffer something painful or difficult patiently unpleasant. Ok so God knows what you're both going through knowing you are her husband and she is your wife beloved and can't be together yet. He knows that kind of wait, suffering & revelation isn't easy 2 endure through all warfare patient in waiting season but He is compassionate im hearing in the spirit My grace is sufficient. It hasnt been easy on both of you beloved but there is peace knowing God will do it yet because He keeps his promises & I prophesy you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you beloved 4 His strength is made perfect in your weakness in the name of Jesus. In the song, strife means many things, fighting, struggle, contention, conflict, friction. But what im hearing in the spirit there has been a war in both of your heads. I'm seeing a military hat in an open vision in the spirit & you're standing side by side fighting the same war connected 2 the 3 strand cord triple braided. Conflict we battle against what?? spirits!! Not against flesh and blood but of principalities & spiritual dark forces. Rebuke the devil & any doubts or unbelief in the name of Jesus. You know what your daddy said. Ok baby so the enemy is not just going 2 go down without a fight he doesn't want you 2 have your kingdom wife/ husband. But God Is saying forget about your worries & your strife & surrender it 2 him. I heard that Holy Ghost the battle is not yours beloved it's His. My God speak Holy Spirit He is using all the spiritual warfare in this waiting season for your kingdom marriage as a training ground for your next level when you come together again and get married because new levels new devils and you both need your wilderness 2 grow, learn 2 fight, get closer 2 Jesus & become more resilient when new doors 2 destiny open. The warfare, attacks & pushback resistance in the spirit is just confirmation that's getting closer because you're being fought by the devil so hard 2 recieve all God has promised. I heard that Holy Ghost and he's sending out his heaviest artillery against you 2 try 2 break you, & try 2 get you 2 be apathetic give up on her/him/promise before God's appointed time & seeing it because if you don't give up you will see it, and he knows it & hes desperate. Because God is not mocked, theres always rewards & a harvest for diligently seeking him which I prophesy is going 2 happen in the name of Jesus. Im seeing a long scroll list in the ice age christmas in an open vision in the spirit. It looks similar 2 this 📜 but longer so this is why its taking so long and then its all going 2 come at once like an avalanche no one would expect my God speak Holy Spirit avalanche of blessings this word may be connected. Im also seeing Enchanted in the spirit when the witch turns into the dragon grabs Robert & says 2 Giselle come along Giselle I don't want you 2 miss this ending, the enemy doesn't want you 2 be reunited. Another words she was practically saying I can't wait 2 see how this ends. But Giselle & Robert get that happily ever after beloved why?? Because evil never wins & the wages of sin is death. And Giselle grabs the sword & fights 4 him. This is the pushback in the spirit. The enemy is playing with your head & trying 2 get you 2 doubt what God said and promised every chance he gets because he's trying 2 delay it or stop it so it doesn't happen but God is saying nothing will stop it & I prophesy it will happen just as God promised for He is not a man that He should lie & His Word does not return void but it be fufilled yet in the name of Jesus. The weapon may have formed so you can't be together yet but I prophesy the weapon formed will not prosper in the name of Jesus. The devil doesn't play fair beloved which is why you need 2 surrender everything 2 God and let him fight for you when you feel weakest. Joy, healing, breakthrough is coming all of it and restoration I prophesy in the name of Jesus. When you're making pottery, the clay goes from one form 2 another in transition and shaped and sculpted and goes into the firey furnace and needs 2 endure heat as it goes through the process. My God speak Holy Spirit the endure the loss in the job season or fiery furnace season taking the heat is for a purpose 4 we are the clay, and He is the potter & we all are formed by His hand beloved & we will come out like gold when we're finally ready 4 all the doors 2 open. Whoo!! Kingdom marriage, promotion, destiny, purpose. & I prophesy as you go through the fire & endure you are coming out like gold refined, restored and as a new creation ready 4 kingdom marriage and will recieve all God has promised in the name of Jesus. I'm even hearing double restoration & I prophesy God will restore even the years that were stolen & the locusts will eat no more in the name of Jesus. Keep preparing for your kingdom marriage & become your best version beloved & continue 2 keep diligently seeking Him. I release blessing and favor & I call you protected favored prosperous and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby yes delay is coming 2 an end, but God is still working on you both like pottery smoothing out rough edges, so don't rush the process or get ahead & endure with patience, surrender strife & worries 2 him as go through the heat so you come out like gold & perfection when you meet & reunite again & be ready for what comes nexted as kingdom husband & wife 4 God's big purpose. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Eph6:11-12 | Isa54:17 | 1Pet5:8 | Isa43:19 |James1:3-4 | John10:10 | Isa64:8 | Eph2:6,10 | Gen2:22,23 | Phil1:12,15:| Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
June24-25/24

Comments

Popular Posts