Prophetic Word: Mirrors, Windows, & Doors Are Portals 2 Get In, Guard Your Heart & Use Discernment Beloved
Heyyy my luuvs a quick prophetic word warning 4 someone beloved that came sudden. I don't know why but I'm going 2 be obedient. And assume it's for someone here planning this so dad plz order their steps. This feels heavy on my chest & God is nudging me 2 release this because I'm also seeing my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit. If you are someone who is planning 2 see the new movie Deliverance. I beseech thee as God's prophet, plz do not watch it. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Im seeing a long oval mirror in one realm and then a door and then a window in the spirit. And Im hearing satan transforms as an angel of light in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Mirrors, doors and windows are portals and your eyes are the window 2 your soul so plz guard them. This why when I do deliverance I tell the ppl and my kids eyes closed because spirits come out of them and jump person 2 person. It's great that in rhe movie ppl are getting deliverance however im seeing in the spirit a demonic entity in this movie that is actually a portal ok a door opening 2 let demons in. And torments them. The movie is more horror than Christian that's for somebody because im just flowing with Holy Spirit. Be careful and always ask the father first if it's ok with Him. Don't just do something because it appears 2 be light & harmless my God speak Holy Spirit because there are many wolves in sheep clothing that appear Christian but ravenous wolves on assignment. Mm. Again great that its about deliverance but the house haunted is demons and portals for a way 2 get in. So right now I rebuke satan & cancel that demonic assignment against your life and destroy it with the superior blood of Jesus & Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus. I prophesy & release every angel assigned 2 you, psalm 91 protection and call you protected in the name of Jesus. I also plead & cover you in the blood of Jesus. I just remembered Aug24/24 I saw licence plate 101 adunateó which means to be unable so I waited 4 confirmation. Which confirms why you haven't yet because you're at the war with it yet you can't do it. That is God's protection. I don't know who this is for baby but Satan is prowling around seeking someone 2 devour so use discernment. Because you're on his radar and target so guard your heart because portals are doorways 2 try 2 get in because we dont wrestle against flesh and blood but principalities & evil spirits in heavenly places. I prophesy & release the annointing for more revelation, James1:5 wisdom and discernment in the name of Jesus. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom I love you with the love of Jesus.
Eph6:11-12 | 2Cor11:14 | 1Pet5:8 | Matt10:16 | Prov4:23 | Phill4:7 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
24+30+5+24=83 & 83 in strongs concordance translates 2 adélotés which means uncertainty my God speak Holy Spirit you were uncertain and you didn't even know that feeling inside you shouldn't was God's protection. There is no coincidence beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment