Prophetic Word: Beloved When The Baby Is Crowning & You Can See The Head, Don't Quit Pushing, That's When You Push The Hardest

Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is 4 beloved but it's kingdom marriage related and any promise The Lord has prophesied, confirmed and promised. I saw someone in the spirit giving birth 10 cm dilated, nurses surrounding them, atmosphere baby is coming let's do this. but about 20 minutes in and mom is screaming in the spirit & getting tired of pushing and im seeing the forceps assistance and the vision shifted and then I started to feel this numbing sensation in the spiritual realm it felt similar 2 one of those epidural injections except I felt it in their body in the spirit. I can't explain it. Whoever this word is for beloved you are spiritually pregnant pushing 4 the promise and you feel numb from all the spiritual warfare that you can hardly take it. When you're numb from this epidural and pregnant you can't feel anything hardly don't miss this when you get contractions during dilation ironically it numbs the pain when you give birth beloved but the pain has been so intense you're almost numb to it and you can't tell is this baby coming now or am I still dilating waiting for it. Im hearing in the spirit final push you can do this. But the father knows how tired you are beloved so like the tools and forceps I saw in the spirit, he is stepping in and helping you birth this promise. He is giving you strength through this. He is carrying you on harder days believing 4 it. I'm seeing someone in the spiritual realm running a lap and out of breath. So you have been running the race in your wilderness but now you're so tired by the time the wilderness is coming 2 an end. I prophesy you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you beloved in the name of Jesus. God is pulling you out of there, you are birthing with assistance because for who this is for beloved spiritual warfare has been so intense its like you don't even have the strength to push again but I prophesy you are birthing your promise and the good work God began in you pregnant with your promise, He will bring it 2 manifestation and finish what He started in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 601 which means in strongs concordance make manifest; evident. Then I saw 160 same numbers different sequence meaning unexpected; sudden. My God speak Holy Spirit. That promise is coming sudden. That baby is coming. When you are in labor there is no going back beloved. Whoo!! You just keep pushing til you see it. You keep pushing and pushing and all of a sudden I prophesy you will give birth 2 that promise when the timing is right and the Lord will make it happen in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost like Jacob wrestled with the Lord til he was blessed. And after you give birth 2 it, you hold your baby and forget about all the former pain by the joy of seeing your baby and you did it. I release the Phill4:13 annointing 2 keep pushing you can do this. And I release the Isa40:31 annointing 2 mount you up like wings of eagles renewed strength 2 keep pushing through the painful contractions. My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing a baby crowning in the spirit. Crowning is seeing a glimpse of the top of the head. You're so close beloved. You can see it. Im hearing you're passing your faith tests. Mm. You're passing your faith tests im hearing this in the spirit. Keep believing and pushing because soon baby you will hold your promise. I release blessing and favor through this spiritual labor as God helps you push through it and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but when the baby comes and you can see the crowning head, that's when you push hardest you don't quit pushing til you see it. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Isa66:9 | Phill1:6 | Phill4:13 | Isa60:22 | Ps84:11 Num23:19 | Ps37:4 | Exodus14:14 | Isa40:31 | Jer1:12 | Isa55:11 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

July14-17/24 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts