Going Plantbased Will Prosper You Beloved, My Ppl Perish 4 Lack Of Knowledge Because The Food, Meat, Wheat & Dairy Are Being Contaminated But They Are Ignorant Of Satans Devices

  Ok my luuuvs. I am finally released 2 release the prophetic word i've been wanting 2 4 a couple months but it wasn't time 2 release it yet til now beloved. This goes back 2 the word when I mentioned I was making my own plant-based granola bars this word is partially connected. Why prophet?? glad you asked beloved. Heyyy my luuvs you have free will ok & I am only prophesying & being obedient. God has good plans 2 prosper you not harm you beloved & faith without works is dead so he is revealing 2 you what has been going on in the spirit. I am just going 2 be very transparent with you beloved & the whole body of Christ this is not 2 put fear in you but I have been seeing alot of things in the spirit regarding the food companies & warehouses what they are doing to the food to make ppl sick even fast food places. I'm not against you going to fast food places but I wouldn't eat it everyday beloved and yesss pray & use discernment. 4 a couple months now I have been seeing vision after vision & things happening in the world with the food in the spirit. GMO with needles into apples even. Why do you think they go less bad than back then. Fast food places I saw in the spirit a taco bell & there was an employee forced to use expired packaged meat for ther tacos & they were livid & the manager fired them & I saw everything even the arguing on the phone the threats & then I came back again. The food is so processed I saw in the spirit the KD cheese recipe was changed & tasted different. They are adding chemicals 2 the food 2 make it addictive especially for kids & then I came back again. Then I saw raw chicken nuggets at a McDonald's & someone got sick when she ate it & her girl was fine but then she almost died from it & then I came back again. Then I saw flashes & open vision image of a cow then an image of a needle a disease, fields sprayed wheat  and then I heard in the spirit ppl saying they had that and they had this. Chrones was one celiac & lupus & this was the Lord confirming 2 me that what they are doing 2 the cows is making ppl sick & root reason 4 more dairy intolerance & gluten intolerance & ppl don't realize it's making them sick. Then I saw plants in the spirit & greenhouses. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. This is why I switched 2 plant-based in my house because of everything I saw in the spirit & how it has increased & gotten worse since 5 yrs ago in the spirit. Avoid beef & dairy especially if you can & I would encourage everyone 2 go vegan & plant based if they can even if you are healthy like me & my kids because the animals & dairy & food is making ppl sick. Stick with greens & wash them. I heard that Holy Ghost plants will reverse diseases. Plant based has with many ppl I saw in the spirit beloved. Grow a garden if you can, If you're in colder climates in other months grow them inside near a window with full sun beloved. Since I went plantbased I never looked back again. The healthiest way to live. Holy spirit showed me so many things & now I have figured out how 2 make dairy free spicy cheese sauce, ricotta cheese, parmasan cheese and oohey gooey cheese stretchy 4 nacho night and it's healthy lol completely vegan!! Its all in my plantbased cook book & it was trial & error beloved & even figured out a recipe that tastes like omelets. Nothing is hidden from his children. God is soo good and everything comes 2 light beloved. I didn't think the food would be as good but it can & it made me laugh when my kids said my plantbased lasanga casserole was the best supper they ever had & its plantbased so dont tell me you cant do it. It's a transition. Speak Holy Spirit. It takes more effort to actually cook & bake but it's a win if you love it because your body benefits from it. I heard that Holy Ghost your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit so take care of it. We are in this world not of it. After I saw all that in the spirit I've never looked at food the same again. It breaks my heart how many ppl are suffering with diseases but I prophesy that is not your portion and by Jesus stripes you are healed in the name of Jesus. I prophesy healing is for the children's bread in the name of Jesus. My ppl perish for lack of knowledge. The food is being contaminated be not ignorant of satans devices. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous, healthy, favored & blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but if you knew what they were doing the meat and the dairy and food in warehouses, you would go plantbased and never look back again. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Jhn10:10 | 1Pet5:8 | Lu8:17 | Rom12:1-2 | 1Cor6:19 | 2Cor11:14 | Jer29:11 | 2Cor2:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Released Sept28/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 28+24=52 & 52 in strongs concordance translates 2 agnoia which means ignorant and do many are perishing because of it beloved. There is no coincidence.

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts