Prophetic Word: Beloved You Are About 2 Enter Your Promised Land & Kingdom Marriage, Suddenly I Will Bring The Wife 2 Her Husband Earlier Than Expected

 Part-1 Prophetic Word: Beloved You Are About 2 Enter Your Promised Land & Kingdom Marriage, Suddenly I Will Bring The Wife 2 Her Husband Earlier Than Expected


Heyyy my luuvs quick kingdom marriage word beloved. Sept16/24 I kept seeing 123, 213, 231, 312, 321 same numbers different sequence over and over again. Then today Sept17/24 I was smelling and tasting honey in the spirit and then as im pressing in, I'm seeing someone pour like a gravy looking glass thing & I'm seeing this thing just pour out like an overflowing fountain on the dish and then I came back again. And my Bible landed to Deut11:8-12 as further confirmation. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Overflow is coming and I prophesy your daddy is preparing a table in the presence of your enemies In the name of Jesus. 231 in strongs translates 2 halieus & means fisherman I'm hearing in the spirit fisher of men my God speak Holy Spirit deliverance and ministry yet this word is connected. 312 anaggelló means from 303 /aná, "up, completing a process" and aggellō, "declared which explains why I keep seeing 333 777 and 222 completion and Gen2:22 when the Lord brings the woman2 the man He says. Confirmation because yesterday I saw another licence plate that said 222 on it and for some it'll be by Christmas. I prophesy for some it'll be by Christmas in the name of Jesus. Because I have also been seeing alot of Christmas references which is another word yet. For some November is a big month, for others it will be in the early months of 2025 and I'm also hearing March for others yet. Test the spirit. Ask your daddy and confirm with him when and be ready for doors 2 open because you are in your marriage season and no matter what it looks like or how long or when, its still coming I prophesy in the name of Jesus for God is not mocked & not a man that he should lie and His word will not return void but will accomplish his desire and come 2 pass yet. I'm seeing in the spirit kids fighting and one is trying 2 keep the door closed pushing it with their back facing it and the other one is trying 2 pull the door open so that confirms and tells me spiritual warfare is intense and the enemy is trying so hard to stop that door from opening yet but I prophesy the door will still open because if you keep knocking in prayer the door will be opened unto you in the name of Jesus for I prophesy the door the father opens no man can shut in the name of Jesus. 213 in strongs translates 2 uts means to be close, hurry, haste, labor. My God speak Holy Spirit spiritual labor push til you see it, sudden this word is connected and this is why you're going through so much beloved because as you get closer the pain of labor increases and closer the contractions. I just heard the baby has dropped for some in the spirit. 123 is strongs concordance translates 2 aigialos which means the seashore; beach; lake; land my God speak Holy Spirit lake land Greenland electric truck full circle again land with trees and water I saw in the spirit. This word is connected and you're going into ministry yet with your kingdom marriage & earlier than expected land, new house, kingdom marriage I prophesy in the name of Jesus. 321 translates 2 anagó which means to lead up, bring up; I lead up, bring up, offer, produce, put to sea, set sail, offer, bring confirmation why I keep seeing numbers with offer and bring back again like 667 my God speak Holy Spirit bring the woman back to him 222 confirmation this word is connected suddenly it'll happen they love you beloved but focus on me during seperation. 222 quick recap Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib, and he brought her to the man. Beloved. She is his rib. if I'm seeing numbers that mean offer, bring suddenly like a bolt of lightening and 321 over and over then God is about fulfill his promise and bring the woman 2 the man, wife 2 the husband he has ordained for them I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Deut11:8-12 is confirmation Vs8 Therefore, be careful to obey every command I am giving you today, so you may have strength to go in and take over the land you are about to enter. If you obey, you will enjoy a long life in the land the Lord swore to give to your ancestors and to you, their descendants a land flowing with milk and honey!! Pause ok so a few things I'm hearing in the spirit don't take your eyes off me and you won't sink beloved and it also confirms why I was smelling and tasting honey in the spirit. In the spiritual realm this is confirmation. Also what im seeing in the spiritual realm is the word you're about 2, ok you're about 2 enter beloved which is confirmation why I keep seeing 213,123,321 and 222 and 667. You're about 2 be reconnected and reuinted with your kingdom spouse beloved. You're about 2 enter the promised land with them. And if you folllow your daddy Jesus and are obedient you will enjoy a long life in the promised land with them I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Mm. Vs10 For the land you are about to enter and take over is not like the land of Egypt from which you came, where you planted your seed and made irrigation ditches with your foot as in a vegetable garden. Rather, the land you will soon take over is a land of hills and valleys with plenty of rain a land that the Lord your God cares for. He watches over it through each season of the year!! Ok so confirmation no more dry seasons by the other word the other day what I heard in the spirit. The land there is very different than always struggling in Egypt. I heard that Holy Ghost no more struggle lack or poverty for it is broken now I prophesy in the name of Jesus for whom the son sets free is free indeed and the annointing destroys yokes I declare & prophesy in the name of Jesus. Plenty of rain represents blessings ok so confirmation a table a feast is being prepared by what I heard in the spirit. Notice the Word says soon you will take over, you're about which is confirmation why I keep seeing 913 and hearing sudden and Amos9:13 in the spirit. I am hearing in the spirit because you kept the faith and didn't leave me in the wilderness, I am about 2 move and show up exceeding your expectations. Because you never quit during the warfare and tests and the lowest season now I'm going 2 elevate you and redeem and restore everything that was stolen. Yes you're going into the unknown in the promised land and with your new person as both of you are a brand new creation thru transformation but you can trust me for I have plans 2 prosper you and your marriage beloved. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release the Isa40:31 annointing on you now for strength renewed again as you wait patiently for the Lord do what He promised. Recieve in Jesus Name & I release blessing and favor and I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but you're about 2 enter your promised land and enter your kingdom marriage, Suddenly your abba daddy will bring the wife 2 her husband in this ordained union because waiting and preparing in the wilderness is coming 2 completion. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you 
With the love of Jesus. 
Deut11:8-12 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Heb11:1 | 1Chron4:10 | Deut8:1 | Isa1:19 | Am9:13 & Gen9:13 | Isa60:22 &66:9 | Isa43:19 | Phill1:6 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11 | 
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept16,17/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 16+17+24=57 & 57 in strongs concordance translates 2 agnóstos which means unknown so you have never been here yet and the Israelites were also going into the unknown thru wilderness & promised land but God was always with them so don't get cold feet beloved or look back when it suddenly happens!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts