Prophetic Word: Don't Worry About Your Wedding Planning & Finances, Ask Me 2 Help You & I Will Give You Everything You Need Beloved

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick kingdom marriage word for someone beloved. I don't know who you are but don't worry about the details of your wedding and even guest list. I saw someone in the spirit planning a wedding writing things down in the spirit then heard a grrr.. sound like a frustration and the hands were on your head all stressed and you were trying put it together and then I came back again and then I saw 1Peter5:7 and the words spelled out ask me to help you beloved in the spirit. And Sept13/24 my Bible landed to Psalm121 which is confirmation by what I saw in the spirit My help comes from the Lord and he's going to help you beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Everything is coming together and there is no need to stress. Cast all your cares on me and I will take care of the rest. Surrender your worries & watch me take action. Everything will be perfect. Do not worry about the wedding or guest list or fiances. Just plan and step out in faith and I will take care of it. Faith without works is dead. Your faith planmimg your wedding is being tested. I am hearing in the spirit wealth transfer wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just and it will come sudden I prophesy in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing a ship anchor in the spirit. Keep doing what you are doing til God comes through for you beloved. Stay anchored in him because when your life is built on Jesus Christ, He becomes your source for everything & solid foundation. I prophesy you will not be put 2 shame or dissapointed and God will bring 2 pass what He promised as you trust him in the name of Jesus. Cast your cares on him. Tell him everything and be patient. I prophesy as you cast all your cares on him, your daddy will perfect all which concerns you beloved in the name of Jesus. Including wedding details, guest list and finances. I prophesy no weapon formed against you your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Then I saw a truck that said source on it ans another one passed me again. any thing or place from which something comes, obrained or arises. So keep trusting him. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but is there anything 2 hard for him, He has it all figured out while you're stressing with hands on your head and your daddy wants you 2 calm down take a deep breath and trust him instead of worrying about it. Rhen my Bible landed on Sept18/24 to Rom12:12 and Isa55:11 as further confirmation. Rom12:12 reads Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Or continuous in prauer & patient in tribulation and 1212 in strongs concordance also means manifest ans evident ao I prophesy God is going show up 4 you what you need 2 make it all happen 4 it is His will being done I prophesy in the name of Jesus. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you

with the love of Jesus.
1Pet5:7 | Prov3:5-6 | Phill4:19 | Matt6:33 | Isa1:19 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Jer32:27 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept13,18,21,24/24

13+18+21+24+24=100 & 100 in strongs concordance translates 2 hadrotés which means thickenss, lavish, bounty, generosity and abundance keep trusting Him beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts