Prophetic Word: Nothing Can Stop My Ordained Kingdom Marriages From Coming 2 Fufillmillent, I Have Spoken, I Sit In The Heavens & Laugh At Their Plans Beloved

 Heyyy my luuvs. Just now quick word of encouragement. The kingdom marriages are being fought from manifestation and the enemy trying 2 slow you down with im hearing in the spirit sicknesses, stagnation, depression and even weak at moments because of the level and power of annointing both on you beloved so hes trying 2 stop the ministry's & kingdom marriages but I prophesy those kingdom marriages are coming 2 fulfillment and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, winning souls for the kingdom building with Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. I saw in the spirit many deliverance ministries ppl getting saved delivered from demons, born again, miracles and even creative, legs growing again disabled ppl walking again, diseases gone and healed again. I even saw in the spirit ppl sane again when the demons left them. Like legion. I saw 111,1111, and 321 and today 1212 which means manifest and evident. Confirmation. And I saw the number 13 over 10 times beloved and I still keep seeing it. It means prophet in strongs concordance again ministry confirmation. So be encouraged baby because there is no demon in hell or person that will stop God ordained kingdom marriages and unions and birthing ministry's for the kingdom from coming 2 fulfillment in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing in the spirit beloved I sit in the heavens and laugh that the enemy thinks he can stop my ordained Kingdom marriages for his day is coming beloved. Nothing will stop what I have spoken and written. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Gen2:22 | Amo9:13 | Gen9:13 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Chron4:10 | Matt16:18 | Ps2:4 | Num23:19 | Isa55:11 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept27/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts