Prophetic Word: U Were Hidden On Purpose Because Rejection Is Protection & U R Valuable & Precious But Get Ready 4 Elevation Because The Last Becomes The First Beloved

    Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw a line up in a hallway in the spirit with a bunch of kids and one of them is always last in line but then I heard someone say in the spirit You were never meant to be last and pulled their arm nexted to them and then I came back again. So I waited for confirmation and then I saw from the peanuts movie an open vision in the spirit how Charlie brown was always overlooked and dismissed but then suddenly he becomes the most popular boy in the school and everybody dresses like him and wants 2 be his friend. And Luke20:17 is the scripture reference. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You may have been last your whole life lastly picked last around every person because they could not see you in the spirit. The Lord hid you from them I heard that Holy Ghost He made sure they did not see your worth and within because they thought you were unworthy of them and he knew their hearts towards you beloved and made sure you were hidden because rejection is protection from ppl who don't have good intentions. Then I saw licence plate 370 translates 2 anaxios & it means unworthy inadequate. Confirmation you felt this and they thought you were beloved but your value was hidden. They picked up stones instead. They threw away a real gem. Then I saw licence plate 580 a throwing away, rejection confirmation and now they know your value suddenly you mean something to them only because they want 2 take advantage of you beloved and then then hurt you yet. I'm hearing in the spirit leave the door closed when the snakes try to come in or God will cut off the snakes head. As im looking right and left in the spirit there are snakes coiled around trees as im walking through the rainforest. Confirmation these ppl sneaky, manipulative and deceptive and by nature selfish. And the father has always known it. But since your daddy cut off the snakes and removed them now I prophesy your cup will overflow with blessings and abundance and your daddy God will prepare a table in the presence of your enemies In the name of Jesus. The fountain I saw in the spirit represents blessings and the person I saw in the spirit grab the others persons arm and said you belong here is confirmation and I prophesy the last shall be the first and the stone the builders rejected shall be the cornerstrone instead and those ppl that rejected you will need you in the name of Jesus. But it's to late 4 them. I heard that Holy Ghost they only want you back for the wrong motive. I'm seeing the snake shed skin in the spirit. Beloved they're still a snake and nothing has changed in them. The Father is saying they pretend like Satan appearing as an angel of light and harmless but want to hurt you if you let them. They want 2 steal more yet so be harmless as a dove and wise as a serpent. Charlie brown was suddenly important and then they saw him because the tables turned & the father is lifting the veil and teaching them a lesson to touch not His annointed my God speak Holy Spirit because the father will use the foolish things of this world 2 shame and confound the wise beloved. Then I saw licence plate club123 & when I saw it I heard Gen12:3 in the spirit. Gen12:3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you. So they want your blessings & inheirtance yet they try 2 sow word curses but your father is saying they have put a curse on them and their next generation 4 trying 2 touch you beloved. I heard deuteronomy in the spirit & saw the words the verse in an open vision in the spirit. A thousand may fall at your side.. so I prophesy no harm will come near you beloved in the name of Jesus and whatever snakes try to and are relentless will be destroyed if they do not repent. Charlie brown was suddenly liked because he became the first beloved but do not be deceived your light & annointing you carry will draw those ppl in darkness and the father is saying be vigilant. You are genuine with a pure heart beloved this is why they try 2 take advantage. I'm hearing it's your turn in the spirit. It's your turn beloved. You have been at the last and overlooked long enough and dismissed. But as you go from the back to the front whoo!! I heard that Holy Ghost don't let anyone gaslight you out of your blessings and position because they want it and they don't want to put the work in and actually pursue holiness & righteousness. But they resent you beloved because you have and you're being rewarded for it. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit when you were last for so long and rejected the father intentionally allowed it & wanted you hidden. So when its time for the big reveal!! Grand entrance like Cinderella im seeing in the spirit that is your justice for rejection, vindication and elevation and the tables turn on them. I declare & prophesy you are royal priesthood and you are going to eat the good of the land for being willing and obedient in the name of Jesus. My Bible landed to matt 28 today again as further confirmation you're called 2 make disciples as well for the nations. But dont despise small humble beginnings & keep your chin up beloved. Because I'm hearing in the spirit this is my beloved child 4 whom I am well pleased & let the show begin. Your daddy is just getting started and you have divine protection. I cover you in the blood of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your table and blessings shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this word is for baby but congratulations for putting the work in and now it's time for the big reveal & elevation because hiding season has officially ended and you are going from the last 2 the first this season. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.


Lu20:17 | Ps23:5-6 | Gen12:3 | Lu10:19 | 2Cor11:14 | Isa1:19 | Isa54:17 | 1Pet2:9 | 1Pet5:8 | Deut11:8-12 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11 |
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept12,17,21,23/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 12+17+21+23+24=97 & 97 in strongs concordance translates 2 adolos and it means genuine pure in heart, unadulterated, guiless, innocent. You are going from the last to first and this is why you were hidden because you are a jewel & precious beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts