Prophetic Word: You Are Not Barren Beloved, I Am Opening Your Womb At The Appointed Time 2 Get Pregnant & Birth The Promise

Heyyy my luuvs. Quick word. Hannah you are not barren Beloved. I saw someone in the spirit that tried to have a baby but years went by and then she got pregnant she got excited shared the news she was 4 mo gestation and then I came back again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You are not barren. Like Hannah, God closed her womb til the appointed time 2 get pregnant my God speak Holy Spirit because she could not birth just any baby it had to be Samuel the prophet God ordained 4 such a time as this. I heard that Holy Ghost. Your kingdom marriage you couldn't get pregnant with the promise 5 yrs ago beloved because it wasn't the appointed time 4 it because you weren't birthing just any marriage my God speak Holy Spirit but one ordained, highly annointed that will be unstoppable when you're ready for it!! I prophesy like Hannah, spiritually man or woman of God, you are giving birth 2 your promise that your daddy God prophesied and spoken and it will be for God's big purpose in the name of Jesus. And then Hannah popped out more children that's confirmation. Whoo!! Baby she was never barren. Then I saw 414 confirmation for such a time as this. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

1Samu1:20,27 | Isa66:9 | Phill1:6 | Isa:60:22 | Ps84:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡


Prophetess Shellz Marie 


Comments

Popular Posts