Prophetic Word: Be Patient Beloved, There Will Be A Message, Texts & Love Confessions, & Then U Will Suddenly Meet Again & U Wont B Disappointed

      Heyyy my luuvs. I have kingdom marriage word for someone beloved. Take it back to your abba daddy & test the spirit. Confirm with him. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I saw licence plate 153 edra; a force 403 aken means surely and 390 overturn turn back, overturn; I turn back, return!! Confirmation. Dont miss this beloved. Oct3/24 I saw Samantha and Austin from a Cinderella story in the spirit and as I pressed in I saw outside on the side of the school bench then texting eachother but didn't know it was them. Pay attention to that detail beloved. They've seen eachother and talked but didn't really know then. My God speak Holy Spirit you talked as friends but didnt know he was your adam and she was your rib when you first talked and met. You just thought meeting was random. Mm. But God was writing your love story cinderella and prince kit since then. Ok so because he was looking but not really seeing beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit adam was asleep eyes weren't yet open. Austin didn't know cinderella yet. He knew who she was but didn't know who she was 2 him and what role she would play in his life yet. Then as I looked at the phone in the spirit. Austin says I wanna hear your laugh when can we finally meet and Sam says soon on the text and hits send. My God speak Holy Spirit confirmation again and again, you're getting ready to meet soon whoever this word is for beloved. I'm seeing in the spirit the word I wrote about meeting again so fast your head will swim the girl I saw in the spirit getting her ears peirced, hair cut new garments, necklace and her phone also said see you soon when I saw it in the spirit. This word is connected be ready and in expectation. God is emphasizing this. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Are you really ready 4 this because I'm hearing in the spirit ready or not it's coming quick. Then the scene changed in another realm and in the spirit I saw when Sam and Austin physically met wearing costumes and a mask he asked questions. And he says we're you dissapointed that it was me when you found out I was nomad aka the mystery guy text, her prince. And im seeing her say surprisingly no in the spirit. Confirmation. I am hearing in the spirit she was surprised but excited and he felt the same when he got the revelation. So you have met before in person and texting talking before back then. I'm hearing in the spirit you hit it off and alot in common. Because you didn't know you were husband and wife back then when you met but now it makes sense why you're so deeply connected and get them because you.....

Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Am9:13 | Gen9:13 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | Phil1:12,15 |
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct3,4/24
2 B Cont....

Part-2 Prophetic Word: Be Patient Beloved, There Will Be A Message, Texts & Love Confessions, & Then U Will Suddenly Meet Again & U Wont B Disappointed

.....were designed for them and both connected 2 the same 3 strand cord with Holy Spirit. So the message they are sending messages on this bench. Confirmation!! Love letters and messages, calls and texts and love confessions are all coming yet I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then later my Bible randomly landed Song of songs 6 lovers reunited as further confirmation. You're meeting soon beloved and there will be a love message and love confessions all out I'm hearing in the spirit no holding back they want all of you and to be vulnerable with them and so does the father beloved. He doesn't want you 2 be closed off with them. So I waited to see if there was more confirmation then today the package I was expecting by Oct15 came 2 weeks earlier than expected. My God speak Holy Spirit and my daddy knew I needed this now this particular package. He knows you need your kingdom spouse beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost He knows you need certain things for your wedding and big event. He knows you need to meet first again before there's even an engagement. He knows the door needs to open beloved just trust his timing and be patient. I was not expecting this package til Oct15 beloved. Thats a confirmation. You're getting that love letter and text or message sooner than expected, than meet in person I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw msn353 licence plate and 353 in strongs concordance translates 2 analambanó and it means take up, raise; I pick up, take on board; I carry off, lead away and MSN messenger is a platform to text my God speak Holy Spirit and as soon as I saw that I saw 31 & 31 in strongs concordance means message. Ahhhh!!! My luuvs further confirmation. Daddy God is so strategic. Then I saw 13 twice again. So I prophesy contact is coming soon and a love message and text and meeting soon again in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy what God has joined together no one can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage and meeting again shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but be patient because cinderella is going to text her prince and then you will suddenly meet again & you wont be disappointed. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Am9:13 | Gen9:13 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | Phil1:12,15 |
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct3,4/24

The date I am prophesying this word is significant. 3+4+24=31 & 31 in strongs concordance means message!!!! My God speak Holy Spirit stay ready because out of nowhere a love letter and message is coming soon yet and you will soon meet her/him again.

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts