Prophetic Word: Beloved I Am About 2 Decorate U Like A Christmas Tree 4 Christmas, Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Fine Garments, Gold, Diamonds & Walk In Closets, & It Will Upset Those Religious Spirits That R obsessed With Law & The Outward Appearance 

    Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but Oct11/24 I saw lots of clothes in the spirit and as I pressed in I was in a big walk in closet with the glass walls transparent it was very high end im walking through this walk in closet & there is Gucci clothing, jewelry everywhere, a chandelier and vases of pink roses & then I came back again. so I waited for confirmation. Then I saw someone in the spirit a close up of gold bejeweled hoop earrings so I was waiting for more of my abba daddy's confirmations. Why are you showing me this in the spirit and emphasizing this. Because I still didn't quite get it. Until I saw Gretchen in mean girls in the spirit talking and venting to katie about her gold hoop earrings & she says that Georgina won't let her wear them. And my Bible randomly landed 2 Ezk16:8-13 confirmation the religious spirits. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. The high end clothes the jewelry the earrings the religious spirits will try to tell you its wrong & gaslight you saying its a jezebel spirit but I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit outward appearance does not make you a jezebel spirit beloved your posture of heart and character does & motives. You are not godly or more spiritual because of your outward appearances, but the character and behavior you display that comes from your heart & spiritual walk producing fruits of the spirit. Do not let your adornment be merely outward arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle & quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God beloved but I never said you can't wear it. Do not be more concerned with it then within. What is your motive for wearing it. If it becomes an idol than its a sin. But if you are more focused on me beloved and with a pure heart, & you love your brethren, I look at the heart not the outward appearance. Mm. Did I not say blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God beloved. What's the difference if you wear a necklace, bracelet or earrings for they are just another ornament to enhance your appearance. Did I make the streets of New Jerusalem pavement. Am I not a luxurious God that makes all things beautiful beloved. Did I not make the streets into gold in that city beloved. The ppl who claim to know me with religious spirits worship Baal instead. These evil spirits deceive my ppl beloved. & most are religious. Jesus came to lots of men that was holy priests & they kept the laws to the letter and they were very religious. John called them, said, You generation of vipers who's warned you to flee from the wrath to come? When Jesus saw them, He said, "You are of your father the devil." God himself said it. Just as religious as they could be beloved. Satan comes in the form of an angel of light of deception and religious spirits is one of them my God speak Holy Spirit because it appears they are born again but inside there cup is dirty & they are ravenous wolves seeking someone 2 devour beloved. Whoo!! Holy Spirit comes into your heart and sanctifies your spirit & lives through you giving you power to live by his spirit. Georgina told Gretchen she can't wear the hoop earrings  because the was jealous & in competition. That's confirmation they couldn't stand that your daddy God made you cute and attractive and multiple gifts yet alone chosen so the religious spirits tried to attack the chosen one with slander lies gaslighting discouragement. I heard that Holy Ghost Because you were always set apart a seed & ordained by him and the spirits in them knew even if they did or didn't in the flesh because they can't discern the spirits because its foolishness to them. Mm. Im hearing in the spirit I'm going to decorate you like a Christmas tree beloved with lots of ornaments. I use the foolish things of this world 2 shame the wise & I chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong beloved. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. God is a God of luxury and pearls and gems. The city is not made of lumber and concrete beloved. I feel the annointing  seeing a light bulb in the spirit light bulb moment 4 someone beloved. The denominations, cults and religious spirits like the pharisees are more concerned about their outward appearance than actually having the heart of father and what's within. And like Georgina it's a spirit of jealousy & envious in them but when you have the right spirit you look beyond outward appearance like your father beloved. He looks within. Mm. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing an open vision spelled out James3:16 in the spirit and I'm hearing in the Spirit For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. Georgina was....selfish and envious. So then when my Bible landed to Ezk16:8-13 it was confirmation by what I all saw in the spirit. Thus saith the Lord: And when I passed by again, I saw that you were old enough for love. So I wrapped my cloak around you to cover your nakedness and declared my marriage vows. I made a covenant with you, says the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine. Then I bathed you and washed off your blood, and I rubbed fragrant oils into your skin. I gave you expensive clothing of fine linen and silk, beautifully embroidered, and sandals made of fine goatskin leather. I gave you lovely jewelry, bracelets, beautiful necklaces, a ring for your nose, earrings for your ears, and a lovely crown for your head. And so you were adorned with gold and silver. Your clothes were made of fine linen & costly fabric & were beautifully embroidered. You ate the finest foods choice flour, honey, and olive oil and became more beautiful than ever. You looked like a queen, and so you were. Beloved I prophesy you will eat the good of the land, for being willing and obedient a walk in closet with the finest garments, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and all things royal and luxurious in the name of Jesus. I decree and declare you are royal priesthood and those who touch you like the pharisees touch the apple of his beloved in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost. I'm seeing in the spirit when I was 13 and 16 and I always used to wear these gold head bands and diamonds at youth & banquets back then and I never knew why I was drawn to the gold and silver and lux clothes chokers and dresses. & sneered at by the pharisees for it because you were set apart and chosen. Someone's confirmation baby you were never like them. You were always royal and chosen & ordained by Him in this world not of this world beloved that's why you looked like Ritz & never fit in. That's why they hated you for your gifts. That's why hated they you for the way you were dressed. Jealousy spirits like Georgina jealous of Gretchen. You were different for a purpose and you couldn't put your finger on it. Ppl were drawn to your annointing & others hated you for it because their demons could see you in the spirit. Mm. Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you they know you beloved. My ppl perish for lack of knowledge im hearing in the spirit. Their demons attacked you for a reason because Satan likes the counterfeits to appear like they are light chosen, but dirty to try 2 take out the real deal God sent. He replied, Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. I still wear gold & the ritz because I am a royal priest and His. I'm seeing a blueberry pie in the spirit. Humbled pie fork fed. I'm hearing in the spirit I'm about to shake things up, decorate you for Christmas and make them scratch their heads. Then it landed Matt12:17 as further confirmation there is no coincidence. Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations. You are loved by the father beloved and chosen and it rages the religious spirits that obsess with law and outward appearance. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I prophesy what is hidden in the darkness will be revealed in the light exposing religious spirits in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but when you recieve gifts from your abba daddy like bracelets, earrings, necklaces, lux clothes and diamonds and walk in closets don't forget to thank Him & like Georgina she will tell Gretchen not to wear them because she  is jealous and doesn't agree with it because like the pharisees, they have those religious spirits that are obsessed with law & the outward appearance but you are about 2 be decorated that will shame them. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Ezk16:8-13 | 1Pet3:3-4  | Ja3:16 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn15:16 | Matt12:17 | Jhn10:10 | Jhn17:16 | Matt7:15 1Cor1:27 | Matt13:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct11,13/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 11+13+24=48 & 48 in strongs concordance is hagnizó and it means
to purify, cleanse from defilement and defilement means the act of making something foul dirty unclean there is no coincidence!! Religious spirits like the pharisees like a dirty cup within so focused on attacking a chosen on the outward appearance but the cup is pure hearted and clean within. Because God looks inside the cup beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts