Prophetic Word: The Closer U Get 2 your Father In Daily Relationship, I Will Tell U Things U Do Not Know Beloved Like What You're Good At, Talents & Gifts 2 Prosper U & Give U Life More Abundant

     Heyyy my luuvs. Quick word, just recieved it and im seeing my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit confirming I need 2 prophesy now release it and be obedient. I don't know who this is for beloved but I saw someone in the spirit who discovered something all of a sudden that they were good at and started doing it  trying new things because they felt led and ended up liking it.  One of the gifts was someone sewing in the spirit when they tried it and then while they were sewing & I heard the sewing machine going, I came back again. I've also been seeing Jer3:33 consistent. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. When you're a child of the most High and you are in daily relationship with Him, your daddy will order your steps. I heard that Holy Ghost He designed you and he knows the things you'll be good at yet and the gifts that are hidden that you haven't discovered yet because there's a time 4 everything and purpose for every season but then order your steps as you grow as a person. The Father will not keep those things from you and he will show you what you're good at to use 4 advancing his kingdom. Ok so that could be anything from being a chef, 2 designing clothes 2 singing on stage or making beauty products. Baby you think you have unusual gifts and talents to be creative 4 no reason. Mm. God will give you the secrets and order your steps. He will reveal your gifts but you gotta ask him. And you gotta pursue holiness and righteousness and I prophesy the things hidden will be brought to light 2 prosper you beloved in the name of Jesus Jer3:33 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Confirmation. He will tell you the things you're good at and give you the power to produce wealth and be prosperous but there is a protocol, obedience, holiness, righteousness and a close relationship with Him. I just heard in the spirit dont compare or be in competition. Every child of God has a different purpose. Crucify your flesh be transformed by the renewing of your mind changing the way you think into a new person then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. When?? When you are a new creation and new person and how do we do that?? Having a daily relationship with the father beloved and then you will know things others won't why?? because you can be trusted & you're close 2 him. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but the closer you get 2 your father in daily relationship, he will tell you things you do not know like what you're good at, talentz and gifts to prosper you and give you life more abundant because now you have become a new creation and gone through the inevitable transformation. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Jer3:33 | Daniel2:22 | Luke8:17 | Rom12:2 | Matt13:17 | Jhn16:13 | Eph2:6,10 | 2Cor3:18 | 1Cor2:9 | Phill1:6 |Jer29:11 | Jhn10:10 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct17/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 17+24= 41 & 41 in strongs concordance translates 2 hagiotés and it means sanctity, holiness. There is no coincidence beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts