Prophetic Word: I Have Purified You Like Silver In The Fire Beloved, Now The Siege Will End & Restoration As You Passed The Test

    Heyyy my luuvs. This word is not for everyone but test the spirit. I don't know this quick word is for beloved but the demonic seige to your health, your life and your finances I prophesy is coming 2 an end now in the name of Jesus. I heard in the spirit its gonna get ugly before it gets pretty beloved. Then I saw the number 320 alot consistent and as I saw it, I heard Eph320 in the spirit. And my Bible landed there as further confirmation. Then I saw a fire in the spirit and then another one started and then another one in pattern over and over like 7 times in the spirit and it just devoured everything and then suddenly the fire was put out and it ended. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. I have been seeing 777 over and over again and then the fires that started was 7 and then it ended and 7 is a completion. So I prophesy all those fires that did some damage now double restoration and redemption and everything will be new again in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing in the spirit a forest if New trees and lush green and flowers and blossoms in the spirit and I prophesy the father is exceeding your expectations exeedingly abundantly above all you can think ask or imagine in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed 2 Ps119:126 and Ps121 as further confirmation. I'm also seeing Psalm66 spelled out in an open vision in the spirit. He has purified you like silver and you passed the test. So I prophesy now its time 4 the Lord 2 act and help is coming and restoration in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but you did it, you overcame everything in the fire the enemy threw your way last season and now the the seige is coming to an end then all things new and restoration. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Ps119:126 | Ps121 | Job42:10 | Joel2:25 |  Eph3:20 | Eph6:11-12 | Am9:13 | Isa60:22 | 1Pet5:10 | Ps66:10 | 1Pet5:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct8,11/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts