Prophetic Word: I Know You Are In Love With Her/ Him, Yes Its Ok 2 Save Pics Of Her/Him On Your Devices Because You Are Already Husband & Wife As One Flesh Beloved

    Heyyy my luuvs. Quick word for someone and I saw my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit which confirms release the word & prophesy now & be obedient so I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw in the spirit aristocats when the male cat thomas says boy, your eyes are like sapphires to duchess and it's a romantic setting in Paris and then I came back again and then I saw someone in the spirit looking at a picture of someone else in the spirit and as I pressed in I saw from cast away when Chuck is looking at a picture of his woman and he's looking rough on the island. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. They are watching you beloved but because they are in love with you and seeing you keeps them going while they wait for you 2 return back to them when the father says. The island represents spiritual warfare and yes you keep them going beloved, perservance. It's been rough but I'm hearing in the spirit suffering is temporary beloved and then you'll meet again. It was 4 years he was without that woman. Confirmation. For who this word is for beloved 2020 its been four years since you seperated and I prophesy suddenly you will be reunited again and meet again in the name of Jesus. I am hearing in the spirit because that is your ordained kingdom wife/ husband you are permitted to save pictures of them on your devices. That may be confirmation if you already have or want 2 or thinking of it. Your abba daddy says yes. Because you are one flesh. My God speak Holy Spirit ahhhh!!! The licence plate I saw the other day said yes!! Ok dad I get it. Confirmation. This word is connected. Your eyes are like sapphires so this confirms you both look at eachother even through social media pics because Thomas and dutchess are looking at eachother and gazing into eachothers eyes beloved. So even if you're currently in seperation you look at eachother from a distance. Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not beloved. The Father knows how you truly feel beloved about your wife/husband. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. 222 confirmation. So your daddy says yes you can look at pictures of your wife/ husband and save them to your devices. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I prophesy what God has joined together no one can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but the father says yes its ok to save pics of them on your devices because you are already husband and wife and one flesh in the spirit and you are in love with them because He joined you 2 them and ordained this. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Daniel2:22 | Ma10:9 | Gen2:22 | Jhn16:13 | SongofSongs4&6 | Ps37:4 | | Jer333 | Ecc4-9-12 | Ps84:11 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct6,8,/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts