Prophetic Word: Would You Obey My Commands & Instructions Even If Someone Doesn't Agree With It & It Doesn't Make Sense, Or Would You Forsake Me In Disobedience 2 Please Them Beloved

   Heyyy my luuvs. This word is urgent. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I heard a stern voice and heard loud obedience is better than sacrifice in the spirit. And my daddy God was really ministering in that moment. I saw a child in the spirit who didn't want to do chores and was hesitant. Then I saw in another realm a teen getting advice from someone else than their own parent and they wanted to please them instead and be disobedient and contentious & then I came back and heard in the spirit again obedience is better than sacrifice beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. If you're being disobedient to obey your friend or parent than you are sinning beloved. Doesn't matter what it is. If the Father told you to go buy a dodge truck and you bought a Ford instead because you listened to your parents or someone else beloved you are still in sin and being disobedient. My beloved daughters if I told you 2 put on cosmetics & go pierce your ears before you meet your husband. Would you still do it and do what I said or would you worry about the church and ppl and family's opinions & pleasing them. My God speak Holy Spirit because It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man beloved & if you love your wife or husband or parents or children more than me than you are not even worthy of the gospel beloved & even if you trust them more you are in sin. My Beloved sons If I told you 2 wear a blue shirt when you meet your wife again. Would you wear green instead. What if I told you I know what color she likes and you're being disobedient. You are being tested. If I tell you 2 go do something that your family won't agree with or what doesn't make sense, would you still do it? Would you still obey my commands and forsake all to please me instead. There is a way that seems right to man but in the end it leads to destruction and death. Did I not tell you I would never leave you and you'll never be forsaken and If I am for you who could ever be against you beloved. Their opinions are irrelevant. Man looks at the outward appearance but I look at the heart beloved. My beloved daughters did I not tell you I gave you earrings, a necklace, fine clothes and a crown for your head. Man's traditions limit me and they try 2 put me in a box but they do not know me or even a have a relationship. They worship me with their lips but their hearts are from me beloved. Esther wore perfumes & fragrances and cosmetics when she met the king beloved. If you want to go to the palace you need to look presentable & obey my instructions. I am going 2 need you 2 forsake all to go higher with me this season. We are in a time where the wheat and tares are being seperated. Obedience is better than sacrifice beloved. Follow through with my instructions even if ppl are against it and it makes no sense. and I will prosper you & reward you for your obedience. My ways and thoughts are higher beloved. Then I saw licence plate 265 translates 2 hamartéma which means a sin. My God speak Holy Spirit when you are disobedient thats what unbelief is. You are talking 2 someone else instead of going 2 him. Taking their instruction. You are taking someone else's opinion for truth instead of obeying him. Mm. You are saying you believe them. Whoo!! Because one person disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person obeyed God, many will be made righteous. Jesus replied, All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. The Father is saying obedience is better than sacrifice beloved even if someone disagrees with my instruction or it doesn't make sense. If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but following God's instruction or someone elses could be a test and it's important 2 forsake them & be obedient, so make sure you always go to the father and obey him even if someone is against it or it doesn't make sense and your daddy will reward you for your faithfulness & obedience. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

1Samuel15:22 | Rom12:2 | Ps118:8 | Prov14:12 | Jhn14:23 | Rom5:19 | Prov3:5-6 | 1Samuel16:7 | Deut28:1 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct5,6,8/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts