Prophetic Word: Always Season Your Words With Salt Beloved, Words Of Encouragement, Love & Kndness & U Will Heal & Preserve Your Marriage Because Salt Heals & Enhances
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word for someone beloved. So much resistance because the enemy does not want you 2 hear this. This word, soooo mannyyy directions but this is what's on the father's heart beloved marriage. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Nov13/24 I heard in the spirit you are in me you cannot fall beloved. Then I saw a rope in the spirit and then I heard in the spirit nothing can seperate you 2 beloved. Divorce is not an option in this kingdom marriage. I ordained this and you 2 will have an assigment on this earth yet 4 my purpose. This is why you've been going through the painful process in seperation building faith muscles & a strong faith foundation so you have stability and when the winds come again & again, nothing collapses the marriage and house you're in. Mm. The rope represents the 3 strand cord that's not easily broken. Then I saw 126 aidios & in strongs concordance it means eternal everlasting confirmation, always or ever while there is no direct Hebrew equivalent for "aidios," the concept of eternity is often expressed in the Old Testament with words like "olam" which also conveys the idea of perpetuity and everlasting duration. Then I saw 49 hagnismos cleansing; purification confirmation. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his son purifies us fron all sin. 129 blood confirmation. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. You had to go through the purification process. Walk in the light and in your marriage you'll have a strong 3 strand cord with fellowship. Then I saw 215 & in strongs concordance means it light beloved. Confirmation. So the father is saying when you enter kingdom marriage tests are inevitable but if you keep him first, you wont fall or fail in your marriage & nothing will collapse your houze & kingdom marriage when the storms beat against it. 286 Sand,123 sand confirmation. Im hearing immovable and untouchable in the spirit. 277 Immovable confirmation. Then I saw 251 & in strongs concordance it translates 2 hals & means salt then today Nov14/24 I saw someone in the spirit that couldnt get a knot undone in a blue scarf it was so tight it was impossible for them 2 loosen it & then I came back again. Then my Bible randomly landed 2 Matt5:14 salt of the earth so I waited for further confirmation. Then I saw 233 halizó & it means salt again. 811 again. I kept seeing 811 over and over again but wasn't sure why the father was showing me this so many times over and over again. because 251 & 233 means salt ok dad you got my attention and then today when I woke up from a small nap, I heard season your words with salt in the spirit. Season your words with salt and it startled me because I just woke up and lol out of it. But it was the confirmation. And 811 in strongs concordance translates 2 asótós & it means recklessly, wastefully, prodigally meaning "to save" or "to preserve. Salt preserves food so season your words with salt in kingdom marriage My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing a sheet of black ice and someone pouring salt on it in the spirit. I'm hearing in the spirit wreckless words pierce like a sword.. so use your words wisely & speak words with the father's wisdom by his spirit. The salt is melting that cold as ice sidewalk 2 avoid falls and accidents. Mm. So if its a harder slippery day Nd warfare is intense, speak 2 your kingdom spouse with words seasoned with love & kindness & remind them no matter what kind of day it is, they are the salt of the earth light of the world and an overcomer in Christ Jesus. Salt preserves, salt enhances and salt heals wounds beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit the truth of it may sting at first but that is just because theres an unhealed wound or offense becauze when there's no wound and you put your feet or hands in salt water baths or basins, it feels good and relaxing not a burning sensation that needs attention my God speak Holy Spirit im seeing somone trying to bandage an infection but below the surface it isnt helping it, sweeping it under the carpet isnt discarding the garbage its hiding it. Whoo!! The father won't let you 2 fall beloved but you gotta be in him so your words are seasoned with salt by his spirit 2 prevent it. Because he will give you wisdom and teach you how 2 approach, and respond 2 your wife/husband. Your words should always preserve healthy relationships & lead ppl 2 Christ not away from him and being salty and intentional with words of encouragement, love and kindness especially in kingdom marriage. Your words have power 2 build and tear down for there is life and death in the power of the tongue. Don't be hostile beloved. Don't go to bed upset when the sun goes down til you first resolve it. I'm seeing Anna when she is frozen and love thaws her frozen heart and Elsa thaws Arendelle and the boat floats on water again. Love thaws even through the coldest trials beloved. Mm. Then my Bible landed 2 Eph4 & 23 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Vs23Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God truly righteous and holy. Thoughts and attitudes will affect what comes out of your mouth beloved. Because for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he & the words we speak reflect what is in our hearts beloved“for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of so examine your hearts everyday even in marriage. Then I saw 297amphoteroi means both. Confirmation both spouses. That should be a daily prayer if there be anything wicked or unclean in me or my wife/husband then take it from me & her/him in the name of Jesus. Having an unwholesome, distasteful attitude is not becoming to the gospel of Christ; unsavory motives and attitudes do not produce words seasoned with salt beloved. Your words are to be seasoned with salt so that we can know how to answer everyone especially your kingdom spouse in marriage. Then I saw someone in the spirit that tied a knot so tight you couldn't undo it and then I came back again and then shortly after I saw someone walking on a dock and as I looked closer in the realm, there were white nautical knots [rope] and boats tied on 2 it and then I came back again. Ok dad you got my attention. Salt and knots are connected. Then I saw 92 adikéma means wrong offense injustice in strongs concordance & it also translates 2 aguddah & means a band, bundle, knot, arch meaning "to bind" or "to gather." my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the knot in a scarf I saw in the spirit kindaaa like the nautical boat knots on the dock I saw in the spirit confirmation. Mm. The words all tie in, lol no pun intended. The knots in ropes especially at weddings represents one flesh, unity tying the knot hitched however knots can also reduce the strength of a rope by 50% beloved. Mm. Knots of anger, knots of distance, knots of attitude, knots of confusion speak Holy Spirit if you don't season your words with salt you can create knots that will weaken that 3 strand cord that Is not easily broken. Im seeing a charger in the spirit not working properly because it had knots in it and weakened the connection. My God speak Holy Spirit if you want a strong connection the cord has 2 have no knots of disscord from the enemy in your union. Whoo!! Be not ignorant of satans devices 4 my ppl perish for lack of knowledge. Then I saw 811 again. Then my Bible landed 2 Eph4:14 my God speak Holy Spirit 414 confirmation you're ready 4 this. And starting at vs11 reads Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God’s ppl 2 do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. This will continue until we all come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God’s Son that we will be mature in the Lord, measuring up to the full and complete standard of Christ. Then we will no longer be immature like children.. Keyword there pause immature is highlighted in gold in the spirit and im hearing in the spirit graduation my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the diploma and person's graduation I saw the other day in the spirit. Vs14..We won’t be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when ppl try 2 trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. Ok pause So the father is saying you put in the work, you've been in the field gleaning beloved. Especially Ruth and Boaz has noticed. You put in the work and you've come 2 maturity your fruit is ripe ready 4 harvest my God speak Holy Spirit im seeing trees in the spirit and fruit is falling off it and im hearing the song you are the reason by callum & leona Lewis in the spirit. That's someone's confirmation you're ready beloved. Whoo!! 187 full bloom maturity flourish to be complete confirmation im hearing in the spirit you're ready 4 this beloved. The Father is the reason for yours & their transformation and you are the reason they came back 2 the father and put the work in when the father revealed 2 them, you're one flesh ill give you her/him your adam, your rib if you meet my standards and are willing 2 change 4 this union 2 be a success. I heard that Holy Ghost. The Father wants me 2 pull up you are the reason lyrics because this is how your kingdom spouse feels & whars going on currently in their head as they are preparing for meeting again, engagement & kingdom marriage. Lyrics: There goes my heart beating'Cause you are the reason. I'm losing my sleep. Please come back now. And there goes my mind racing. And you are the reason. That I'm still breathing. I'm hopeless now. Pause you are the reason they put the work in. They want you back beloved. But they are waiting patiently for the doors 2 open when the father says. Heart beating they ars in love losing sleep because you are loved and missed. I'd climb every mountain. And swim every ocean. Just to be with you. And fix what I've broken pause the 3 strand cord in the spirit, fix what I broken they didn't know then you were connected 2 the same cord as them you were one flesh. You were husband and wife in the spirit. Adam's rib. So when the father opened Adam's eyes he put the work in while the gather was working on him and creating a helpmate for him. Oh, 'cause I need you to see.That you are the reason. There goes my hands shaking. And you are the reason. My heart keeps bleeding. I need you now. There has been grief and sadness during seperation. They feel empty without you there with them. They are calling out your name in the spirit. Elsa confirmation. Word is connected. And if I could turn back the clock. I'd make sure the light defeated the dark. I'd spend every hour, of every day. Keeping you safe. Pause they know you went through some stuff when you gave God your yes and the enemy has been fighting this kingdom marriage manifestation. But the father is saying nothing can stop it when he says kts time for the doors 2 open and I prophesy over you the door you keep knocking on in prayer and asking for according 2 His will you shall receive and the door will be opened unto you in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed 2 Song of songs 6 lovers reunited so again youre mature, ripe and you are ready beloved. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy what God has joined together no one can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage & promise shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but always season your words with salt beloved, words of encouragement, love and kindness and you will heal & preserve your marriage because salt heals and enhances. I am always interceding you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Matt5:13,14 | Col 4:6 | Rom8:11 | SongofSongs6 | Eph4:14 &23 | Jer17:9 | 2Cor5:17 | Rom12:2 | Ps119:33 | Eph5 | Prov31 | Prov23:7| 1Jhn1:7,9 | Jer19:11:| Jhn10:10 |@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Nov13,14/24
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 13+14+24=51 & 51 in strongs concordance translates 2 agnoéma, an means sin of ignorance, so always season your words with salt of encouragement, love & kindness 2 heal & preserve your kingdom marriage beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment