Prophetic Word: Since Adam Was Formed From Dust & Put In The Garden, All Over The Body Anatomy Of My Greatest Creation Is Evidence That U Were Created In My Image & I Made The Wisdom Of This World Look Foolish Beloved

         Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word for someone beloved. Test the spirit. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. If its really bad I'll repost it. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head. Put only your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Annoint your word & prophesy what you want to your children wake them up and open their eyes and hearts to receive it. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. March9/25 I saw 128 which means soil in strongs concordance then I saw 333 and I heard and saw Jer33:3 spelled out in an open vision. Where God says call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know & 333 also means to consider it look closely in strongs concordance. March10/25 I saw 103 which means gather, collect harvest and I saw 444 which means man human or person in strongs concordance and it caught my attention. Then I saw 429 find discover and 196 means  foolish in strongs concordance. March11/25 I saw licence plate 11 then licence plate that said 120 on it. Then I saw 1:20PM twice on a digital clock 10 minutes early and on my phone when I checked. I kept seeing 44. Then my Bible landed to Cor1:20 when I opened it & then Mark4 the parable of the sower passage & Vs4 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Then I was led to Ps1:1 11 licence plate confirmation. Then I saw Licence plate 248 which means arm and 991 and 991 means belly womb or body in strongs concordance and both really caught my attention. But what does seeds and parable of sower have to do with arm or womb or body and where is my daddy going with this. 1Cor1:20 says So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. After I read that passage I knew daddy God was getting ready to show me something in the spirit. March12/25 my Bible landed 2 Romans1:20 and it caught my attention. And I have been seeing 120 everywhere consistent bedore this but didn't fully catch yet what my daddy was saying with this. I just prayed wrote it down and waited for confirmation. And Romans1:20 says For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. 429 find discover confirmation. I also saw 13 Ps1:3 confirmation so I will get back 2 this then as I was hanging out with my abba daddy in his presence, I saw tree branches forming in the spirit resembling the nervous system and a longer plant treeish in the spirit and then I saw the word neuron spelled out in an open vision and then I came back again. What's a neuron again. A neuron is a cell that holds the fundamental units of the nervous system and are responsible for receiving, processing, and transmitting information throughout the body, coordinating functions 991 body confirmation like sensation, movement, and thought via electrical and chemical signals within and we are what prophet?? Created in God's image and the body resembles trees like the organs my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like your daddy refers 2 himself as the vine and we are the branches!! In me you move and have your being mm. The neuron resembles a seedling which becomes a tree once it is watered by the word which is also the seed planted whoo!! And I'm seeing an open vision of Lebanon my God speak Holy Spirit the neuron looks like a tree or partially like a palmtree beloved. Kindaaa like your daddy refers 2 you the righteous in him, in Jesus and the righteous flourish like a what? a palmtree beloved. 2 do what?? produce fruits of the spirit. A seedling is a young plant that has sprouted from a seed after germination. Baby dont miss this revelation. So if a neuron looks like a plant or tree ish, seedling within and there are billions of neurons in us as humans then God would have been very strategic because trees, plants and vegetation were created when?? Day 3 beloved. And when was Adam formed from dust of the ground into a human. Day 6, & 3 days after plants were created so do you think it's a coincidence that our neurons in our brain and anatomy happen 2 look like plants or trees when my God says as his righteous his baby his chosen like a plamtree I will flourish kindaaa like God wants every area to prosper like our souls prosper beloved my God speak Holy Spirit because He has good plans 2 prosper you not harm you a hope and a future and every seasons you are called to produce good fruit and never have dry seasons. Psalm1:3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do. Confirmation. Now going back to Ps 1:1 Vs1 Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. Vs2 But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. kindaaa like when my Bible also landed to 1Cor1:20 when God says he has made the wisdom of this world look foolish!! He confounds the wise beloved. 196 foolish confirmation. The athiests don't even know their bodies are literally a billion of plants wired in their brains because they are created in God's image. Stay with me baby don't miss this!! So not only did I create a garden for Adam and Eve and called it Eden but I created a garden in my greatest possession my creation, my Adam and Eve created in my image to produce good fruits of the spirit but hold on beloved because 2 sow a seed and see it flourish you must have good fertile soil 128 soil, ground confirmation, to see it prosper beloved. And the seed is what? my Word which is what? Planted in the good soil of your heart within and this is why you can't have rocky soil of bitterness my God speak Holy Spirit or planting the seed will be useless because the enemy will pluck it out of your soil your heart before it takes root and flourishes. Whoo!! And this is why you must be born again so that your soil is fertile and my Word can be planted in your heart 2 bear much fruit and harvest. And I just saw 4 in an open vision. I don't usually remember what numbers mean unless I look them up in strongs or daddy God shows me in the spirit and when I looked up 4 it means fresh green shoots of plants confirmation what I saw in the spirit. Thw neuron looks like plant or tree-ish. So God created Adam and put him in the garden and the garden of Eden I heard that Holy Ghost my God speak Holy Spirit. In the middle of the garden was the tree of life and im seeing in the spiritual realm the woman after she gives birth the placenta pulled out looks like a tree kindaaa like the tree of life and the placenta is the source of life 2 feed the baby in the uterus Whoo!! Dad!! Now I know why I saw 616 2 days ago because 616 means give birth in strongs concordance. Confirmation. The placenta is located in the middle of eve the garden in the uterus!! And without the placenta the baby wouldn't survive kindaaa like without the tree of life Jesus the vine the source, the branches also die because apart from God, we can do nothing beloved. Dad I feel your presence!! Oooh praise you King Jesus!! Mm. Licence plate 991 and 991 means belly womb or body in strongs concordance confirmation. So if there are 66 books in the Bible and 66 lines in your fingerprint. Leaf veins and your veins resemblance. Our lungs look like tree branches then God was very intenional when he created plants, trees and vegetation first before humans. My God speak Holy Spirit the licence plate I saw 120 also translates in Hebrew to man or human!!!!! Wow And I'm seeing in the spirit our DNA spells Yahweh and in Gen1:26 reads Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image.. Our DNA is made up of Adenine, Guanine, thymine and cytosine and its a human cell with a code written in our ATCG acid which are held together by chain im seeing a chain an open vision links like sulfuric bridges sequence which is the pattern of 10-5-6-5 beloved. In Hebrew alphabet 10 is equivalent to Y, 5 is equivalent to H & 6 is equivalent to W and it is translated to YHWH in English and when you breathe and inhale and exhale you are actually saying YHWH with the very breath of life beloved. You literally have his signature and he has your name written in the palm of his hand beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit im also seeing a heart inside of a body anatomy in the spirit. The heart has 4 chambers in it responsible for recieving & pumping blood and has valves so the blood flows the right direction.129 blood confirmation. So if the seed is planted in good soil 128 soil confirmation which is your heart and your left arm 248 licence plate arm confirmation is east side of your body and you bend it and touches your heart where its located. Gen2 and the Lord planted a garden eastward of Eden, then you are like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season my God speak Holy Spirit and then the river flowed in the garden Vs10 A river flowed from the land of Eden, watering the garden and then dividing into four branches. whoo!! Branches can also be a group of nerves that work together for a specific purpose. Wow the body working together for the kingdom. The heart is divided into what? 4 heart chambers 4 sections, 4 rivers!! 4 branches!! My God speak Holy Spirit another tree reference. Rivers of living water will flow from the what?? The heart my God speak Holy Spirit im about 2 shout and dance like David. The heart of anyone who believes in Him. Vs11 The first branch, called the Pishon, flowed around the entire land of Havilah, where gold is found. The gold of that land is exceptionally pure; aromatic resin and onyx stone are also found there. Vs13 The second branch, called the Gihon, flowed around the entire land of Cush. The third branch, called the Tigris, flowed east of the land of Asshur. The fourth branch is called the Euphrates. The river flowed in the garden kindaaa like the blood pumps and flows blood the right direction. Mm. And all along you be like wondering why you love the outdoors and nature so much all seasons. Baby you are literally a tree planted by the waters connected to all of creation created in God's image. Your daddy is the vine and you are the branches and if Jesus is the light of the world and in him there is no darkness My God speak Holy Spirit then you as a tree are also not in darkness in him and need the bread of life and living water and light of the world sunlight 2 grow and become a tree of righteousness producing fruits of the spirit never withering and always prosperous. March13/25 Then I saw 544 which means truth and faithfulness. Im also seeing in the spirit a part of the brain arbor vitae that also looks like the tree of life beloved. I'm getting emotional and they crucified the tree of life and hung him on a piece of wood a tree, a cross and just now I saw 4:44 when I looked up beloved. Again 444 means human confirmation. Jesus Christ was human and God when he was on the earth beloved and he entered His glory when he ressurected. 1Cor28 dad 128 again!! Vs28 But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. Ok so they were foolish. They didn't believe Jesus. They were walking in their flesh. That's why they crucified him and it was Bible prophecy fulfillment so we could receive Holy Spirit, and eternal life, salvation and we are like trees created in God's image. Then my Bible landed to Gen2 & Vs10-15 read the passage im paraphrasing where it mentions... the 4 rivers, branches, and The Lord God placed the man in the garden confirming everything I saw in the spirit. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but since Adam was formed by dust and put in the garden, all over the body anatomy of humans his greatest creation is evidence that we were created in God's image and daddy God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish, because you are like a tree planted by the water that flourishes 2 give God glory and produce fruits of the spirit. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

1Cor1:20 | Mark4:4 | Romans1:20 | Ps1:1-3 | Gen1:26 | Jer33:3 | Gen2:10-15 | Romans12:2 | Ezk36:26 | Gen1:27,28 | Gal6:7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
March9,10,11,12,13/25

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 9+10+11+12+13+25=80 and 80 means brother or dust in strongs concordance and Adam was formed from the dust of the ground and the anatomy of a tree created in God's image beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts