Prophetic Word: Beloved I Know You Want 2 Leave The Nest, Soon But Not Yet Trust That I Know Best
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved. I am relieved the father is giving me a break and shorter words lately and recent. Test the spirit. I know you want 2 leave the nest but it's not time yet beloved. It's for your protection. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head. Put only your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Prophesy what you want to your children. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. April9/25 I saw an open vision of a baby bird trying to fly out of a nest and mamma bird was upset and then she puts him back in the nest and sits on them and keeps them warm in their nest and then I came away from what I was seeing in the spirit and I came back again. Then I heard mamma knows best and as I pressed in, it was Rapunzel in tangled wanting to leave the tower she's always been in. In the lyrics she says knew that one day you wanna leave the nest she then says this to rapunzel soon but not yet trust me pet mother knows best. And it caught my attention with the birds I saw in the spirit. So because I saw 3 birds in the spirit this word is for more than one so the father is saying trust me beloved. I know you want to leave the nest but I know when, I know best. I'm hearing don't despise small humble beginnings in the spirit. When you're faithful with a little you will be trusted with more beloved. April9/25 I saw 517 which means invisible or mother in strongs concordance. Confirmation mother knows best kindaaa like what I saw in the spirit. April7/25 I saw licence plate 379NEW and 379 means glory or splendor in strongs concordance. 511 higher upper confirming elevation I heard in the spirit. April12/25 Then I heard Snow White Waiting on a wish in the spirit. This confirms your frustration and anguish waiting in the wilderness. I heard that dad yess don't forget the lyrics. This is what was highlighted when I was in the spirit. I'm waiting on a wish. Beneath a thousand treetops. And as the silver sky stops. I long to leave the walls behind me. Pause confirmation longing theres a longing to leave the wilderness and enter into the promised land and all your abba daddy has promised. Lyrics: Waiting on a wish. Holding out for someday. Hoping somehow, some way. There comes a miracle to find me. Pause im hearing in the spirit struggle. There has been doubt some moments because it's been so long waiting 4 this but I'm hearing in the spirit trust me, lean not on own your understanding beloved. Keep believing 4 it. The father's timing is perfect and may not make sense Abraham. Lyrics: I close my eyes and see. The girl I'm meant to be. Is she a part of me I've had to hide. Wondering, "Will she appear? Or will I spend another year Waiting on a wish?" So you do see the highest version of yourself beloved and you have been in hiding in the nest because it's not time 2 reveal you 2 the world yet. For your protection I'm hearing in the spirit. Will I wait another year so theres frustration. I see it in the spirit. You're in isolation and it's been lonely but it's for a reason. The father is doing a quick work in you beloved. Lyrics: So will she rise or bow her head? Will she lead or just be led? Is she the girl she always said she'd be? Pause its been so long you're questioning it and you're weary of well doing waiting for your harvest but im hearing in the spirit you are meant 2 lead not be led 4 you have a heart like little David. Few are the workers great is the harvest. Is she the girl she said she'd be so you have always imagined a life destined for greatness. You knew you were different and had a greater purpose and the father put that dream in your heart for a reason. For whomever this word is for you have always been called 2 lead beloved hence why you're in a wilderness 4 many years and seasons. The greater the attacks the greater the purpose the wilderness is equipping you and preparing you for what's ahead. April6/25 I saw 58 mourning, 52 ignorance, 135 riddle & the term "ainigma" refers to something that is puzzling or difficult to understand, and it has been 4 you beloved. I'm also seeing a confused emotion emoji in an open vision in the spirit. Then my Bible landed to Luke24 and ressurection was highlighted in gold in the spirit. April12 I saw 911 and didn't know yet why I was seeing it. Apirl13/25 I saw 105 which means eagle in strongs concordance. I'm seeing Psalm91:1 spelled out in an open vision. 911!! Vs1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Divine protection beloved. You're in the nest for a reason. The father is protecting you from the enemies and predators of Satan. I know you want 2 leave the nest and don't understand it soon but not yet trust your father beloved. 413 near, into, toward confirmation. Then I saw 105 eagle in strongs concordance which represents the fathers protection. Hes not letting you leave the nest while you're still a baby and training in your wilderness. 974 to try to test examine confirmation you need to be tested and wait for the appointed time to be sent and leave the nest. Your wings need to grow first before you fly beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit you just hatched grow a bit before you leave the nest. My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing Blue from Rio in an open vision when he's a baby and falls out of the nest and he can't fly yet. If a bird leaves the nest prematurely beloved, it's survival is jeopardized and likely unable 2 fly effective making the bird vulnerable 2 predators and harsh weather conditions. Young birds need a certain level of wing development to fly beloved and the father is saying soon but not yet. 82 to soar 2 fly confirmation. Like the song from tangled I heard in the spirit. And says mother knows best. Listen to your mother it's a scary world out there confirming predatory animals and the bird isn't ready 2 leave the nest. Mothers right here mother will protect you Darling, here's what I suggest skip the drama, stay with mama. Mother knows best. Ok so the emotions have been tantrums and wilderness seasons can feel that way beloved but this 2 shall pass and the season always changes. Then I saw 74 agony anguish 84 uncertain which confirms its hard 4 you waiting for God's timing beloved but mother knows best. Your abba daddy Jesus is your mommy and daddy beloved, 517 mother in strongs concordance. Confirmation yes hes my protective daddy but I also call him my BBJ - big brother Jesus and hes also your friend. He knows best. You need to be strong and trust him. Then I saw 553 to be strong courageous or eagerly wait in strongs concordance confirmation. Yes you're eager 2 get going but the father is saying trust me father knows best. 305 to rise, go up or ascend. This is your elevation season beloved but you're also going through training in the wilderness and I prophesy over you beloved ressurection power of promises in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed to Jhn7 & Vs6 & Vs8 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Jesus replied, “Now is not the right time for me to go.. Vs8 You go on. I’m not going to this festival, because my time has not yet come.”After saying these things, Jesus remained in Galilee. confirmation. He remained where he was beloved. You're in the nest for a reason because your time has not come yet beloved. Trust the fathers timing even though it makes no sense. My God speak Holy Spirit Jesus could have had the kingdoms quicker when Satan tempted him and offered them to him in the wilderness but Jesus continued on his mission said it is written resisted the temptation, took the long hard way around going through the crucifixion then death hell and ressurection. 74 agony, 840 severe harsh confirmation. Someone's confirmation the longer way serves purpose. You'll free them because you endured the hard process. April 9/25 I saw 120 which means human or disheartened in strongs concordance and the father knows hope deferred makes the heart sick. April13/25 my Bible landed to Luk1 & Vs20 was highlighted in gold in the spirit 120!! Dad made the connection. Vs20 But now, since you didn’t believe what I said, you will be silent and unable to speak until the child is born. For my words will certainly be fulfilled at the proper time.” So its still coming beloved, you'll give birth 616 give birth confirmation and soon you'll leave the nest. But you will be silenced if you keep speaking death or doubt out of frustration confirmation soon but not yet. Trust me pet. This means fondness or affectionate address. You are the apple of your daddy's eye beloved. Then today April13/25 I saw 380 which means apple of the eye in strongs concordance confirmation. Then April10/25 I saw 75 to struggle and 926 heavy dismayed or terrified grievous. Ok so a mixed of emotions in the wilderness but stay strong beloved. 487 ransom redemption confirmation elevation!! And today just now as I look up at the time and finish this. I'm seeing 911 again which is further confirmation Ps91:1 protection confirmation. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but I know you want 2 leave the nest, soon but not yet trust that the father knows best. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Isa60:22 | Jhn7:6,8 | Ps91:1 | Eph6:11-12 | Matt4:4 | 2Cor3:18 | Phill1:6 | Isa66:9 | Eph2:6,10 | Jer29:11@Jesus'Girl8188♡
April6,7,9,10,12,13/25
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 6+7+9+10+12+13+25=82 & 82 means 2 soar and 2 fly in strongs concordance and soon but not yet one day beloved you'll fly and leave the nest!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment