Prophetic Word: I Live In U Beloved & I Want U 2 B Prosperous So Take Care Of Your Temple & B Watchful & Vigilant Of What You're Putting In Your Body With Consumption Because Everything Is Spiritual & What U Put In It Will Affect Your Body's Anatomy & Performance

      Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved. Test the spirit. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head. Put only your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Prophesy what you want to your children. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. April10/25 I heard He lives in you from Lion King 2 and then I saw the scene playing in an open vision in the spirit. Then I saw a temple a building in an open vision as well and then I saw the words red 40 spelled out in bold letters, in an open vision, and I saw 132 the other day, which means red and strong concordance. Food dyes and processed. The food is making people sick especially junk 52 ignorance. The food isn't even real anymore like it was 100 years ago and produce uncontaminated. This is why we pray over our food meals and drink and daddy God 2 bless it. Because we have no control what they do 2 it. Then I saw 539 which means deceit or deception in strongs concordance confirmation. The food industry and ppl who are wicked are intentionally trying to contaminate the food and make ppl sick and if you don't have a covering like the blood of Jesus Christ if you don't know him you're more susceptible 2 the food making you sick but God's annointed children are protected. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing they will drink posion and it won't hurt them. I'm seeing the passage in an open vision. Mark16:18 beloved. April8/25 I saw 196 foolish 333 watch observe, God is saying observe watch what you put in your body your temple of the Holy Spirit beloved. If you want it 2 flourish and to be prosperous. Be not ignorant of satans devices. April11/25 I saw 453 which also means foolish in strongs concordance. April9/25 I saw 454 foolishness again. Then I saw 497 wage war and  we do we wage war in the spirit not with humans but spirits principalities wickedness in high places. We win the war and battles with our spiritual weapons. The Word became flesh Whoo!! Your daddy is your sword and shield defending you beloved. Mm. Sword of the spirit 4 the weapons of our warfare are not carnal or of the flesh, but mighty before God to the casting down of strongholds beloved. Then I saw 712 morning meal, breakfast 457 opening confirming watch what you eat beloved 333 watch confirmation. April12/25 I saw 119 which means struggle or red confirming the red 40 I saw in the spirit. And I saw 516 which means do not destroy in strongs concordance. So the father is saying take care of yoru temple watch you put in it and take care of it. Then my Bible landed to 1Cor3 & Vs16 was highlighted in gold in the spirit Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you? My God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the song he lives in you, he lives in me I heard in the spirit 2 days ago beloved. Mm. Vs17 God will destroy anyone who destroys this temple. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple. Confirmation the father wants you 2 take good care of your temple beloved pursuing holiness and righteousness eating organic more often avoiding processed food if you can, avoiding harmful substances. God's plans for your life are 2 prosper you and not harm you beloved & knowledge is power be vigilant of what you consume be it through your mouth and eye gates or ear gates even. Everything you do is spiritual including what you eat beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit if fasting is so bad for you or in society known as starvation to the ignorant then explain 2 me why Jesus tells us to fast and pray regularly beloved because your body was never meant to eat all the crap that it is today in the market. In Bible days food wasnt contaminated like we see today beloved but we don't wrestle against flesh and blood ok and overeating or eating junk doesn't benefit. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. Confirmation. Be vigilant of the gluttony spirit. However your body that God created has the ability to heal itself & when it isnt filled with pharma meds and food thats toxic my God speak Holy Spirit it can function, why would your body need pharma beloved when he created it perfect and you were fearfully and wonderfully made beloved. That's insulting to our creator beloved. Pharma is deception and the hebrew word 4 pharmakeia is soercery and witchcraft ring a bell yet satan comes 2 steal kill destroy with diagnosis and pills to make ppl more sick that you came into agreement with when you shouldve of rebuked that diagnosis and keep speaking the word and life over the body and situation and your body is designed to heal itself and reverse diseases by what you put into your body, 712 morning meal breakfast, 457 opening confirmation, produce new cells even. Come out from among them. Come out of agreement with the meds beloved. Renounce them. I'm seeing someone in the spirit on medication thinking they need all that but it's causing other problems. Its not your portion. It is not designed 2 heal the sick. Healed ppl don't make them money beloved. 454 foolishness, 52 ignorance confirmation. Jesus didnt die 4 you 2 live bedridden and sick. Get up, pick up your mat and walk in the name of Jesus. I rebuke that evil spirit of infirmity in the name of Jesus and curse that demonic assignment and cancel it in the name of Jesus. And I declare no more pills and medication 4 you that ends today in the name of Jesus for healing is 4 the children's bread. Recieve this beloved. I prophesy over you by Jesus' stripes you are already healed in the name of Jesus!! Power of God!!. Even now where you're at Jesus is touching you right now I see it recieve it in the name of Jesus. It is finished. Start praying and fasting spirit led because it heals the body beloved. The Word is alive and when you combine them you get supernatural miracles and results by the measure of your faith beloved. You produce new cells and strip off the bad ones through detoxification. But prayer is the weapon!! The sword of the spirit and its dangerous 2 touch anyone wearing their armor and sword of the spirit beloved. Someones confirmation. Daddy God fights for them!! Im seeing obese ppl in the spirit that have the gluttony spirit. All they eat is processed food and fast food and chips everyday on a regular basis and then wonder why they have no energy, diseases and sickness. Be mindful beloved. Red40 and other dyes are in most foods processed especially all the red skittles red sugary juices licorice candy chips. It has an affect on your brain and is causing anxiety and depression in kids. I heard that Holy Spirit im seeing a child about 10-11 in the spirit brown eyes dark hair and he is on anxiety pills for depression because im seeing him in the spirit also always eating the kids cereal with all the food dyes in it. 712 morning meal breakfast confirmation. I never buy all that sugar cereal 4 my kids. Beloved it's all a scam and unhealthy for them. Feed them a nutriious breakfast even if its eggs or plantbased or fruit or veg. There's a reason the father showed me red40 in the spirit. It affects behavior in adults and kids. 132 red again confirmation. Plantbased diet reverses it because inflammation damages cells and tissues, and a plant-based diet helps neutralize free radicals that contribute to inflammation, detoxification metals and toxins and plants balance the gut microbiome which plays a crucial role in overall health and disease prevention. Now you have freewill beloved and these aren't easy life choices because it feels good om the flesh, because everyone else is doing it but we are not our own and we are in this world not of it therefore we don't do things like the "rest" of them. We were bought with a price a temple of the Holy Spirit. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but he lives in you & lives in me and wants you 2 be prosperous so take care of your temple of the Holy Spirit, and be watchful and vigilant of what you're putting in your body with consumption because everything is spiritual & what you put in it will affect your body's anatomy and performance. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you

with the love of Jesus.
1Cor3:16 | Matt17:21 | 1Cor6:19-20 | 1Cor10:31 | 3Jhn1:2 | Rom13:14 | 1Pet5:8 | Jer29:11 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
April8-12/25

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 8+9+10+11+12+25= 75 & 75 means 2 struggle or to refuse 2 be unwilling and that's exactly why the father is bringing this word beloved because most are unwilling 2 change their ways when it comes 2 food consumption because even food is spiritual beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts