Prophetic Word: Keep Going Beloved Because Satan Is Tired Of The Attempts Not Working Or Being A Success, & You're Getting Stronger & Closer Til The Double Restoration & Soon The Suffering Will Come 2 An End When U Pass The Test
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Test the spirit. Unusual but April3/25 I heard in the spirit satan is getting tired and I was like dad what do you mean tried and I waited. Then I heard it again and I saw Job in an open vision. And I heard in the spirit in an episode of super book when satan is angry and says what will it take to break this man's faith and so desperate. He was tired of his attempts not working on him. And nothing is working on him. I heard that Holy Ghost satan is trying to get you to curse God because the breakthrough is near and satan knows it. 413 toward into near confirmation. He knows his time of permission to tempt you and keep taking, during your test is coming to an end. That is why I saw 320 and 320 means end. You are passing your test not giving up I prophesy in the name of Jesus and you are coming out victorious!! Satan is tired beloved. He's tired of this. He knows he can't get anywhere with you and he's angry about it. You're 2 strong now in the spirit. He hates it. He's tired. He's tired of it because he gets nowhere with his attempts. You still serve God and trust him through the job season of losses. And now I prophesy because you did not give up and kept going now you will recieve double for your trouble and twice as much as you had before complete restoration in the name of Jesus. I heard that dad yesss!! Even vindication. Because God was angry at jobs so called friends and vindicated him. Mm. So vindication I'm hearing in the spirit is also part of the recompense package. Whoo!! 469 recompense confirmation. Then I saw 951 which means morning or establishment in strongs concordance. Confirmation. God restored Job again and established him. He had more then he did younger when he started. He even had more kids someone's confirmation. I prophesy weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 26 which means love, the father loves you beloved. The spiritual warfare and season of losses is only going to be used bless you with more yet!! 929 animals confirmation Job recieved more of them. I prophesy double for your trouble in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing in the spirit keep going beloved. Keep going you're so close you cannot think that it stays like this. The fathers nature is to restore the loss and broken. Suffering is just temporary to go through the fire 2 be tested and I prophesy over you beloved you will pass the test and you will come out not smelling like smoke in the name of Jesus. Then April14/25 I saw 205 which means spoils of the war or sorrow and 469 recompense confirmation. Its coming hang tight beloved!! Then I saw 312 completing a process, 85 to be distressed. I'm seeing a storm calming ending in the spirit suddenly the sky was blue and bright again. 217 light confirmation. Then I saw 956 arrow dart and darts and arrows from satan are coming 2 an end I prophesy it is finished in the name of Jesus. 57 unknown mourning there has been alot of sadness in season of trials fire losses & loneliness. Then I saw 568 to recieve to have in full 929 torture or torment and it has been for you beloved. It's been alot 2 take in. Then I saw 75 to struggle or refuse or unwilling and I heard in the spirit refusing and unwilling 2 give up in the spirit. Which is why the father is so proud of you beloved because I heard this is my beloved child in whom I'm well pleased in the spirit. God says this 2 Jesus and a dove appeared above him. So daddy is proud of you 4 your endurance & perseverance in this hard season. He is very pleased how you kept going and decided 2 trust him even though it looked like the opposite what God said & promised!! I heard that Holy Spirit. It's not what it seems like beloved. The day before everything changes, seemed like a regular day of it again but one day the suffering ends 320 ends confirmation!! Then my Bible landed to Nehemiah 9 & Vs32 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. And now our God, the great and mighty and awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love. Do not let all the hardships we have suffered seem insignificant to you confirmation he hasn't forgotten!! He collects every tear beloved. Recompense is coming & restoration 600 2 restore confirmation. Then my Bible landed to Isa25 & Vs4 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O Lord, a tower of refuge to the needy in distress. You are a refuge from the storm and a shelter from the heat. Conformation the storm has been intense but It's calming soon like I saw in the spirit. He is your protection. Your daddy is your refuge in distress. Keep going beloved. You got this because for who dwells within. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Get ready 2 celebrate I just saw 40 in an open vision in the spirit. Give him praises!! I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but keep going because satan is tired of the attempts not working or being a success, & you're getting stronger & closer & til the double restoration & soon the suffering will come 2 an end. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Job42:10 | Isa25:4 | Neh9:32 | Jl2:25 | Isa61:7 | Prov6:31 | 1Pet5:10 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
April3,14/25
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 3+14+25=42 & 42 in strongs concordance means holiness and sanctification so its all working for your good through the process of preparing you for more beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment