Prophetic Word: When The Trumpet Sounds Those Who Have Died Will B Raised 2 Live Forever Beloved & Those Who R Living Will Also B Transformed, & Translated Ready 2 Lift So Always B Ready Everyday & Stay Expectant & Vigilant

        Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for the body of Christ. Test the spirit. I forgot a couple Prophetic numbers the father showed me on the 10th so I had 2 repost and add it. The father is just sending his children a little reminder to stay vigilant and expectant. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head. Put only your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Prophesy what you want to your children. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. April8/25 Ive been seeing 115 and 116 consistent and then I saw an open vision of Louis the alligator blowing the trumpet in princess & the frog and playing it. Then I heard in the spirit sound the trumpet!! 🎺🎺🎺And then I came away from what I was seeing in the spirit and then I came back again. 511 higher upper confirmation and then my Bible landed to Zephaniah1 when I opened it &Vs15 & 16 were highlighted in gold in the spirit. 115!! It will be a day when the Lord's anger is poured out a day of terrible distress. And anguish a day of ruin and desolation, A day of darkness and gloom a day of clouds.And blackness, Vs16 a day of trumpet calls and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and the strongest battlements. April10/25 I saw 653 darkness gloom confirmation. And confirmation the day of trumpet calls!! The princess and the frog crocodile playing his trumpet  King Jesus is coming soon and returning again!! I feel the urgency be ready 4 Him. So many ppl will perish because hes running out of patience for them 2 repent. And I just heard someone in the spirit saying ready or not here I come and I just saw 33 come in strongs concordance confirmation. He is coming whether you're ready or not 4 it. He is coming like a thief in the night beloved. Then my Bible landed to Mark9 &Vs 1 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Jesus went on 2 say I tell you the truth some standing here right now will not die before they see the kingdom of God arrive in great power!! 117 mighty powerful majestic confirmation. Some of us will be translated but not die before he returns again because there's still work 2 do 2 lead souls 2 Christ 4 salvation til the trumpet!! Then I saw 80 dust or brother, 320 end 487 ransom redemption, confirmation, 1240 seek. Confirmation the end is near be ready 4 him continue 2 seek him and intercede 4 the lost in the spirit and pray 4 them. 657 end again another number the father is showing me beloved. Pray that lost sheep come in. I heard that dad yesss they are lost in the wilderness and don't even know it and Jesus is searching 4 them and rescuing them. April7/25 I saw 103 which means gather collect harvest in strongs concordance. Then I saw 413 which means toward or near, into and unfailing in strongs concordance. Then I saw a licence plate that said 379NEW on it. Then my Bible landed to Mark13 and Vs29 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that his return is very near, right at the door. April9/25 I saw 517 invisible or mother, 454 foolishness, 457 idols or opening, 458 lawlessness, 52 ignorance confirmation foolishness and foolish virgins I heard in the spirit. 840 harsh severe stern or blessed by God or God has blessed. 86 bow the knee or realm of the dead. So God Is emphasizing the realm of the dead for some ppl will perish. Be ready beloved so you ascend and meet Jesus. 424 ascend up confirmation of the trumpet playing I saw in the spirit. Then my Bible landed to Matt28 and ressurection was highlighted in gold in the spirit. And being caught up with a new body is the ressurection. My God speak Holy Spirit I just saw someone in the spirit in a helicopter lifting off the ground them trying to save them but their spirit lifted. It was sudden. Be ready beloved. The father is emphasizing this. Always be ready 2 lift .April10/25 my Bible landed to 1Cor15 &Vs51 was highlighted in gold in the spirit 115!! Vs51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! Vs52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. Confirmation by the trumpet I saw playing in the spirit and the person in the helicopter as it was lifting going up and the persons spirit lifted. 424 up, lift, ascend confirmation. April11/25 Then today when I woke up and looked at my phone it was 6:26 and still waking up, I felt led to look it up in strongs concordance and 626 means assembly, the act of bringing ppl together, 2 gather, gathering confirmation. My God speak Holy Spirit im hearing the song there is going 2 be a meeting in the air in the spirit. April10 I saw 109 which means air in strongs concordance but I forgot about it. confirmation. King Jesus is coming beloved. The father is emphasizing always be ready and expectant and keep interceding 4 the rest. Time is running out 4 them. Then I saw 33 which means come and 535 which means completion. Then I saw 553 which means to be strong or to eagerly wait in strongs concordance. Confirmation!! Im hearing eagerly in the spirit and seeing it an open vision. Eagerly means enthusiastic desire or interest. In a way that shows keen interest or fervent. If you do something eagerly, you do it with much excitement and enthusiasm. April10/25 I saw 120 and then I saw 1Cor1:20 spelled out in letters in an open vision. The next day April11/25 My Bible landed to 1Cor1 & Vs20 was highlighted in gold in the spirit Vs20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. Pause I just heard in the spirit foolish virgins. They are not heeding the warnings and staying ready and vigilant. 191 evil wicked or to understand or 2 listen. It's foolishness 2 some of them where is the promise of his coming im hearing ppl say in the spirit. The father showed me an open vision of Louis playing the trumpet. Be ready because ready or not he is coming beloved. And then my abba daddy the father confirmed this word when my kids were playing Mario party jamboree on the switch and my oldest had 115 for the one mini game when he won it. Yes dad made the connection more confirmation. Then I saw 1150 which means being under control subdue or understanding or discernment. Confirmation foolishness tocrhem they dont have discernment and if you're close 2 the father you'll be able 2 discern the times we're in 191 understand or 2 listen, 999 discernment confirmation. 108 testimony witness confirmation  I saw 120 again. 414 and I heard in the spirit 4 such a time as this. Then I saw 913 which means lightening in strongs concordance and saw Amos9:13 spelled out in an open vision.  Like a flash King Jesus is coming beloved. Always be ready always repentant becoming more like your daddy Jesus everyday beloved the closer we get. Stay expectant. 913 lightening confirmation. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but when the trumpet sounds those who have died will be raised 2 live forever beloved & those who are living will also be transformed, & translated ready 2 lift so always be ready everyday and stay expectant and vigilant. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Zeph1:15 | 1Cor15:51 | Mark13:29 |  1Cor1:20 | Ma1:15 | Joel1:15 | Mark9:1 | 1Thess4:16-18 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
April7,8,9,10,11/25

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 7+8+9+10+11+25=70 & 70 in strongs concordance means vigilance, wakefulness and warchfulness and that's exactly what the father wants hid children 2 do in the times we're in and always stay ready beloved 4 King Jesus 2 return again!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 


Comments

Popular Posts