Prophetic Word: Beloved Don't Be Lukewarm & Only Know Me When There's A Problem, I Want 2 Hear From My Children More Often
Heyyy my luuvs. I was going 2 post this word 2mrw but more is coming in the next few days beloved and someome needs this. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a clutz and I love cracking dill pickle Spitz and as I looked at the bag today, I heard in the spirit for someone reading this, come back 2 daddy beloved. I don't want to spit you out of my mouth cuz you're lukewarm and only know me when there's a problem.[Revelation3:16] I want all of you beloved and I want 2 hear from my child more often.[Revelation3:20] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Whose prophetic Word is this. Abba daddy misses you and wants 2 hear from you more again. He's not mad at you beloved. You are forgiven and your sins are removed as far as the east is from the west. Speak Holy Spirit maybe you struggle with sin and weaknesses but daddy wants you to come 2 him surrender it and help you with deliverance, not run away from him. Speak Holy Spirit like the prodigal son scared 2 come back cuz he was in shame & didn't know if his dad would take back again. [Luke15:20] But God is waiting for you beloved. He wants a deeper relationship. I don't know who this is for baby but don't be lukewarm and only talk 2 daddy when you need something or have a problem, he wants more one on one communication with you beloved & alone with him in his presence. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
May3/23
Comments
Post a Comment